chapter 2

Bete had woken up in a pile of items and rumage that specificly looked like fireworks, he was at nagonahara but why?

This is a much more weirder spot to sleep in, it was hot and the fireworks were brick hard and filled to the brim with various explosive megimackey.

A light worried voice came into the lad's ears, it was Yoimiya,the firework crafts specialist of nagonahara fireworks, filled with joy and passione in her works.

"Bete!!! you actually woke up-!.."

She said,worry,shock, plastered onto her face, one of her friends ended up sleeping in a pile of fireworks in the supply room, so shes given the right to feel those emotions.

Its dumb that yoimiya didnt move him or helped him to his house, yet theres probably a reason why not.

If Yoimiya wasnt able to pick him up from whatever happened then sure as hell he cant blame her.

"You were pretty much high on alcohol last night for some reason.. yet even when I invited you for me to lead you home, you cried like a kid and blacked out here.."

A reason came out of the fireworker's mouth, it left both of them in an akward setting, who barges into a fireworks shop supply room and sleep on a pile of fireworks?

Unfortunately its bete..

Weirdly enough bete blinked and blinked, he was in a state of a dream.

It was 2 in the afternoon, his clothes were deshelved and the entirety of the room he was sleeping in was a wreck.

He mustve woken up earlier and continued to sleep, only to be greeted by a dream that felt so real.

What that dream was is probabaly reality, small notes with a similliar penmanship to Yoimiya was scattered about, closely talking about how he was probably still drunk.

Did this or that happen? Its confusing, so confusing.

Bete sat up, rays of light were pouring into his room,a room of a wreckless one, items destroyed and pushed over to create a seemingly destructed area.

Until one particular broken item caught bete's eye

It was a shrine wand,an unusually long one, that was snapped into half with small red stains.

And another item was stared down on

A roughed up bag that seemed like it was bashed into something, still quite usable and stylish.

And more was looked down on

A pair of utensils,saws,bento containers,and what seemed to be a needle and the liquid it uses.

Why are these here? He never had most of these items before, who.. where.. is he??..

He dosent know what to do, confusion and the unresponsible drinking had caused this, it was dumb, he was dumb, what are these? Does he know these?? Unfortunatley bete forgot

But You remember right?

Slaughter went back and fourth, bashing your loved ones insides with the shrine wand when you opened up his stomach, blood gushing out, and the familliar squeaky sound rings into your ears, its painful isnt it?

Ramming the bag into him, causing him to fall into the precious rice fields, you punched and punched him until he was nothing.

You shoved a fork into his throat,a silent choke that sounded like a plea for help, blood spilling out as you take it off of his throat to just once more brutally stab him.

The pan was sizzling hot, you rammed it into his face, a searing sound peircing your ears as blood spilt around with each hit you gave.

He had the power to kill you in almost all of these stunts you made..