Chapter 46 The First Alchemist in the Cultivation World VS Fenghuang Feeder Fan

Chapter 46 The First Alchemist in the Cultivation World VS Fenghuang Feeder Fan 01

"Yeah, is there a little baby here? It's still a small one."

"It's so small, so tiny, so tiny!"

"But it's also so cute, soft, white, tender! Ah, there's nothing in the swaddling clothes. The clothes are naked! Well, there is a little bird, it's a little boy."

...

Chu Yunyan, who was relieved to find that he had become a baby: "..."

He seems to have been caught by a group of people . It seemed that the men and women of twelve or thirteen years old were swaddled and forcibly watched.

Chu Yunyan: "...Wow!"

He didn't want to cry, but as soon as he opened his mouth, it was almost like crying.

The boys and girls who surrounded him watching the little birds of the baby were immediately excited again.

"Ah, he's crying! His cry is so nice!"

"Yes, yes, it turns out that the little cubs of the human race are so fun. Let's hide it and keep it up! Anyway, this little baby is sent to our Phoenix Palace. It's at the door. It's delivered to us, it's ours!"

"That's right! Don't those human races want to keep our birds as pets? Now we also keep this little doll as a pet! However, we will definitely be better than those human races. It 's good for pets!"

"Good idea!"

...

Chu Yunyan: "..." He clearly remembered that according to the system's description, this time he should be dressed directly as a child staying beside his little phoenix. As

he was thinking about it in his heart, he heard the young boys and girls dressed in immortal clothes suddenly stopped discussing, turned around in unison, and bowed in the same direction.

"I've seen Fenghuang."

Chu Yunyan was stunned for a moment, and immediately called out "wow".

--He actually wanted to ask his little phoenix to come and see him, but... a little baby, most of the words were like this when he opened his mouth.

"Yeah." The cold and snowy voice sounded indifferently, and Chu Yunyan, this little baby, seemed to hear the voice of the man walking towards him calmly.

Immediately afterwards, what appeared in front of him was a handsome face that was both familiar and unfamiliar.

At this moment, Chu Yunyan Zhengguang was naked with a small body, his mouth widened, his eyes widened, and crystal water droplets fell from the corners of his lips.

That Zhang Junyan only slightly tilted his head, stretched out his hand, and stroked the corner of his eye lightly, and there was an extremely imperceptible smile on the corner of his lips.

"Aren't you crying?"

So, it should be a good baby, right?

So, His Majesty Fenghuang, who was aloof, half bent down, and hugged the little Chu Yunyan.

Because he glanced at the not-so-good swaddling in advance, he was not happy, so he just hugged a naked little baby, turned around, and left.

All the boys and girls: "..." So, the "little pets" they personally picked up, discussed, and decided to keep, are now being forcibly taken away by the domineering and ruthless His Majesty Fenghuang?