Cleaved

So we all know the ending to the show i hope anyway hope you like this also I suck with grammar so please don't be mean about it.
————————-
Many Years went by since the magic was destroyed, Star and Marco grew up and have their own kid who is a boy named Nova.

(At Star's and Marco house)
Marco is trying to help Nova with their homework. While Star is trying to cook trying not to burn the kitchen in the process. "So Nova what 25 + 40?" Marco says looking at Nova. Nova looks at him trying figure it out. "56? No wait it's 67! or is it 55..." (oh yeah Nova is like maybe 8 years old) Marco grabs a piece of paper writing the 25 at the top and the 40 at the bottom with a line under it. "Try adding adding these two numbers." He points to the 2 and 4.
Nova looks at them. "Oh! It's 6!" Marco nods. "Then that means 5 plus 0 is 5 so the answer is 65!" Nova says with excitement. "See your doing great with more practice I'm sure you will get better at this." Marco says.
Star comes out of the kitchen looking at the two. "Food is ready! I tried my best not burn anything down this time.." Star say's as she is finishing setting the food down on the table.
Marco along with Nova head to the table sitting down with Marco looking at Star. "It looks wonderful Star." Marco says hoping it comes out great this time.

Star has been trying to improve her cooking so far She has burned about 30 times, add the wrong ingredients which ended in poor Marco being send to the hospital 10 times. (Poor Marco) But now She made pozole and hopes it comes out great. As She puts them in three bowl's putting three spoon's in the bowl's then take them one at a time at the table. "Woah it looks great mom" Nova smiles at Star. "Thanks I made sure to follow the instructions carefully." Star go to sit down but a sudden shake made her stumble. "Wha-!" She keeps her balance with Marco and nova keep steady to not fall. "That was a small earthquake." Marco says a bit shocked from the shake. But another big one happens this time a longer one causing Marco and Nova duck under the table. "Quick star get under!" Marco says panicked.

Star quickly goes under the table with the bowls falling onto the floor ruining Star food she made that took a long time to make. "I work so hard on that." Star said annoyed. "Don't worry Star I'll make it" Marco said to calm down Star. The earthquake finally stops but the three still wait under the table. "Not yet there's always a after shock." Said Marco knowing what happens during an earthquake. As right on time the after shocks hits knocking down a lot of stuff on shelves, with photos and fragile vases. The after shocks ends allowing the three to finally get out from under the tree. "Nova you okay son?" Said Marco worrying about Nova. "I'm fine father nothing got me." Said Nova. With that marco looks at Star to which He screams a bit. "Wha- huh!?" He yells.

Star looked at Marco wondering why he screamed. "What's wrong Marco?! Did something land on me I hope it wasn't the pozole." She said looking at her hair to check if any land on her. Marco see's heart marks on Star's cheeks then blinks to see them gone. "!? But how did- I thought.." Marco said very confused on what He just saw. While Nova wasn't really paying attention as He was starring at the food on the ground before turning to see what his father was screaming about. Star doesn't understand what's going on with Marco. "Marco maybe you should just go get some rest." She said going to him and helping him to their room. "Don't worry I'll get the mess cleaned up and make something else." She said smiling a bit.

Marco thinks maybe it's just his imagination. "Alright I'll get some rest." Marco said with him heading to their room to lay down. As Star heads back to the kitchen to start cleaning the mess.
Nova helps along too as best as he can. With Nova questioning on why his Father was acting strange.

Meanwhile somewhere unknown a boy with orange eyes, glowing yellow cheek marks with the shape of splat mark. Stand in-front of a pool of magic thats slowly growing bigger, as he holds a golden wand with a golden floating orb on top of it. "Star Butterfly."

—————-
And with that ends the first chapter hope you liked it I tried my best to make things correct. So I hope you all enjoyed and see you next time!