9)"I Love RAGINI And I Want To Marry Her"

What do you think of the title?

Very very belated happy birthday arviabhigya

Let's begin....

Abeer:Sanskar.
Sanskar got startled. He wanted to escape the situation now but how?
Thankfully his dad comes there as a saviour.
Ram:Sanskar.. Wear this tie..
He looks at abeer.
While abeer just stood silent.
Ram puts the tie on Sanskar:come.. Let's go..

Sanskar crossed his eyes to look at abeer and found him glaring at him already.

Later Sanskar was doing presentation.
Ram was so impressed of his son. It didn't matter if the international clients accept of decline his idea. Today he was proud of his son. But his ego won't let admit it.

But soon clients convey that they liked his idea and want to invest on his project.
And they sign the contract congratulating Sanskar for the venture.
Abeer was present there as he came to see Sanskar's first presentation. He was really happy but he was not sure of what he heard from Sanskar about Ragini was true or not!

Whole day Sanskar escaped from abeer.. But couldn't anymore when Abeer stood in front of his car while he was driving somewhere.
Abeer:Baat karni hai.. Come out!
Sanskar:no I have important work.. I will come..
While abeer moves and sits inside the car:let's talk like these.
Sanskar was scared.
He drives the car.
Abeer:is it true?
Sanskar:yup it's true I only can't believe that my presentation was successful.
Abeer was giving him a strong look:really Sanskar. Do you think I am asking about this? Don't try your this over smart skill with me.
Sanskar :ofcourse.
Abeer:tell me about you and Ragini.
Sanskar just kept silent.

Abeer:I should have realised this long back seeing your this huge change.
Sanskar:jiju..
Abeer:what jiju?
Sanskar:I am sorry... But..
Abeer laughs.
Sanskar looks at him:what happened?
Abeer :Ragini is really a goddess that she taught you sorry.
Sanskar:look jiju will you listen to me or not.
Abeer:okay okay say..
Sansjar:I know it shouldn't have happened. But things changed drastically that I only didn't know from when.. To be honest I used to hate her a lot when she used to torture me... Though however she treated me but I was really getting attracted to her silence which I was unusually falling for her. It is not that I have not seen someone more beautiful then her but she do have something in her that makes me feel I am made for her. I cannot stop thinking about her for sometime at least. I never felt this ever..
When abeer coughs teasing him.
Sanskar looks at him.
Abeer:I never knew with engineer you also got the degree of philosopher.
Sanskar:I am not joking.
He smiles:sorry!

Abeer:but Sanskar.. Do Ragini know about this?
Sanskar nods in no.
Abeer:did you acknowledge that you both have around 7 years of age gap.
Sanskar looks at him.
Abeer:do you think anyone from home will agree to this.
Sanskar was clueless.
Abeer:you get everything with a pay.
Sanskar:I don't know what I should do next.
Abeer:tell the family.
Sanskar:you want me to die.
Abeer:I am sure it's difficult but see the benefits now. Benefit number one.. Your dad is already impressed. He cannot stop praising Ragini for getting this day in your life. Number 2.. Bela is Ragini's friend even if she deny initially but at last she would agree I have this confidence on my wife about this. At last your mother she cannot deny any of your wishes. In these 3 most difficult is your dad. It actually relies on your dad itself. If he agrees nobody would deny.
Sanskar:why it sounds so easy. But I know it is not!
Abeer:now think of a proper way that they themself would happily agree to it. And keep your proposal to Ragini.. Ofcourse you would propose her before. But in case she rejects you...
Sanskar looks at him:jijuu..
Abeer:I don't mean that.. But what if? There could be any chances like. She may want to deny you.. Like with age difference or what will people say etc's. So this will be a backup plan that your parents will present your proposal for in such a way that her family can't deny.
Sanskar:now why does this sound like a crime story.
Abeer:get the point.
Sanskar:thank god you are cupid I thought you are the villain.
Abeer:I would be.. If you make it too late. Then I have to go and tell everyone.
Sanskar:not a bad idea you say you liked Ragini for me. I don't think anyone would deny your word.
Abeer:so smart. I showed you a route and you are  turning me into scapegoat. Dude.. This is your love story. You have to work into this.
Sanskar:that's not a big deal for me. See I will say to everyone today only.
Abeer:will see.
Sanskar:wait and watch.
Abeer nods.