Stöðuvatn hins myrka prins

His tall frame stood in front of the door to his chambers, blocking her view. When he opened it, he stepped aside and let the tiny redhead walk in. She limped over to kneel before the massive bed, her legs spread and her hands resting on her thighs palms up. Her gaze lowered to the floor; she didn’t dare to look at her Master. She knew very well why he was upset and she knew he had every right to be. She was upset at herself for not listening to him.

A tall shadow appeared over her shoulder and a tight knot formed in her stomach.

“Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed. I want you face up, hands over your head.“ His clipped tone and the absence of her pet name only made it worse for her.

Quickly, she scrambled to her feet, ripped her dress over her head and climbed on the bed in a matter of seconds. He strode towards the bed and a small box appeared in his hands. She already knew what was inside and swallowed dryly.

She watched him cautiously as he took out an emerald green blindfold, a soft rope and the clamps. Oh, how she hated them. With a dark smile, he laid out the items neatly on the bed.

“You know why I have to punish you, midget?“ He growled and arched a delicate brow at her.

The tiny maid nodded as she looked at the clamps laying beside her.

Quickly, he reached out and pinched her nipple, hard.

“Use your words! Or do you want to anger me even more?“ He snapped and the girl yelped from the pain and his harsh words.

“No, Sire! I apologize. I know you have to punish me. I deserve it.“

He nodded curtly. “Yes you do. Now, be still or it will hurt even more.“

He put the blindfold over her eyes and secured it with a tight knot. Then he picked up the clamps and fastened them over her already stiff nipples. It was always cold in his chambers and, with her being naked, it was no wonder. She hissed in pain when he put the first one on her sensitive nub. They were spiked and tight and brought hot tears to her eyes. He quickly put the other one on her and let his hands linger on her skin. He grazed his fingertips over the pale skin of her breasts and belly; just before he reached the patch of reddish curls between her legs he stopped.

A disappointed whine came from the girl and her Master chuckled darkly.

“Desperate, are we, hm?“ His teasing voice came from her other side now and she startled.

“On all fours!“ He commanded and the little girl obeyed quickly. She heard him walking over to the big trunk on the wall next to his bed and take out something. The bed dipped behind her and she felt a cool hand caressing her backside.

“My, what a beautiful backside.“ He purred as he stroked her cheeks. Then he cupped her exposed cunt and dipped a finger between her folds.

“And already dripping wet for your Master.“

He groaned and  when she heard him lewdly slurping her juices from his finger, her walls clenched and a quiet moan escaped her.

With a satisfied hum, he patted her backside and rose to his knees behind her.

“Now, I think twelve strokes with the cane will be enough to remind you of what you have done. Do you agree, midget?“

His seductive voice made her ache with want but his words were frightening her. The cane was a cruel thing to endure. He had only used it once before and he had refused to heal her after so she couldn’t sit for four days straight.

“Yes, Sire. Thank you. I will take everything you are willing to give me. I’m all yours , Sire“ She tried to hold back her tears and sound calm but, even to her own ears, she sounded pathetic.