Of Hate And I Don't Care

***Me searching for' hot nerd teen guys' for this chapter🤗🤗🤗. If it wasn't clear, that is Mr. I Don't Care. The author shouldn't have favorites but....?

Jamie spent most of his time within these four walls, he'd swear heaven down before he admitted this but he preferred this hell hole of a school to his house. He hated the way his mother stared at him like she couldn't recognize him, the way his father avoids his gaze, and his little sister pretends he doesn't exist. He couldn't blame Marie Anne he ruined her social life when he chose to end his.

Detention has a way of making him drown in all the shitty up parts of his life, he guessed an empty classroom, a less than interested supervisor, and unending, unnerving silence could drive even the sanest of minds to madness. 

Jamie was in the second stanza of 'mary had a little lamb' when he discovered new life on the planet. And then they were two. Earth to home base, earth to home base. We are not alone. I repeat we are not al-

The silhouette of a douche bag interrupted Jamie from his amusing brain and its distractions and the jerk had a name he couldn't remember for the life of him. 'blond hair and green eyes this jerk's name rhymes with hack!'

'Your name is Hack' Jamie voiced scratching his chin in mock confusion 'No jerk' He swore the dude's eyes turn red ' Could've sworn it was Jerk' He heard a snort from the other guy 'Jack was it?'  He smiled darkly 'You seem more of a Jerk to me though' A full-blown laughter erupted from the other guy and the laugh made him snicker 'Hi Hack, I'm Jamie. I mean Jack. Sorry Jerk. Jack!' The two of them were laughing so hard at Je- Jack that they woke Mrs.Ranch from her daydream with such a start, that her fifty shades of gray book collapsed with a thud though no one paid her any mind.

'Are you by any chance Jamie Trent as in the Jamie Trent that got Bryan Williams expelled?' Jack asked throwing a sly grin at  Mikhael.

Mikhael stood with a start and got really close to Jamie's face 'One thing I hate more than homophobes, the very bane of my existence are Liars. Liars can do anything, anything t get themselves off the hook. At least with Hack, I know exactly what kind of person he is but you and people like you disgust me. I hate Jamie Trent. I hate every single part of you'

Jamie laughed 'I thought you were different, I watched you and I thought you were different. I don't care about your hatred. Call me a liar, Throw things at me but don't act like a fucking saint'. 'So you hate me right?' Jamie nodded 'Good'

'And you don't care?'

'Not even a little bit'