19

"Miss Unicom!" they called me. I shyly give them a smiles.

Yes i won the pageant, it still feels so surreal. Para bang panaginip pa rin ito sa akin.

The nervousness and the panting feeling was still here, para akong nasa harap pa rin ng stage na nakaharap sa maraming tao.

We also had a simple celebration for that, my family and friends. Our university show their supports till now and then, they also throw party at that. Natawa nga ako dahil doon eh.

"Please stop calling me that," I answered as i walked towards the carpark.

It's been a week since i win, and they can't still get over it. I'm always feeling so awkward on it.

"Oh my god love, they always call me Miss Unicom" I ranted.

I rolled my eyes when i here him laugh, we'll going to eat dinner outside.

"There's no wrong on that, Miss Unicom," he teased. I slightly hit his arm but i tried to stop myself to pulled his hair. Nagddrive kase siya at baka mabangga kami sa gagawin ko.

I don't want to die yet, I still not pursing my dream.

The previous days for us were doing fine. I always approaching him and tried to talked about his day. Tinutulungan ko siya minsan sa paperwork niya kapag wala akong ginagawa. He just let me, mag-aaway kase kami kapag hindi ko nagawa gusto ko.

Tutulungan ko lang naman siya, and that's still my responsibility. Hahayaan ko siya kapag hindi ako familiar doon and i don't want to insist him to do that and then. It's another work for him to burden.

We choose an Italian restaurant to eat, I'm lately craving for it. Almost all of the time, it's creeping me out.

Napangiwi ako ng maamoy ang sinerve sa akin, the waiter is gone and Red is the only one saw that face of mine.

"What happened?" He asked. I look down on my plate and my face scream of betrayal when i saw tomatoes.

Halos bumaliktad sikmura ko, nakatakip sa bibig na nilayo ko ang plato ko.

Nagtataka namang tumingin sa akin si Red at tinuro yung pagkain ko.

"This is the one you ordered, what's wrong?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, " I don't want it now, let's exchange please!"

He nods at me and he give me his beef steak, my eyes twinkled at that.

I see how Red shook his head and started to eat my food. " You're getting weird, wife" he commented.

I purse my lips and started to eat his beef steak. Hindi ko siya pinansin kahit na panay sulyap siya sa akin na bahagya pang nakaawang yung labi.

"What do you need?" I asked harshly while im raising my brow at him.

He placed a paper bag on the top of our table, I immediately wiped my mouth with the napkin and want to open the bag immediately.

I glare at Red when he moves away the paper bag at me. My expression scream betrayal.

"Finish your food" he command. I mocked him and finished my food. Hanggang sa matapos ako sa desert na sinerved sa akin.

He handled to me the paper bag, "May kamay ka naman pala, parang kanina kulang nalang subuan kita" he said, still looking so amused.

I didn't even react on that, I immediately grab the handle of the paper bag. My eyes teared up when i saw a pair of heels.

I read the sticky note on the top of the box of it.

My wife, Coleen

Congratulations, you have a more walks to go. I want to watched and witnessed it with you. I'm will always support you.