Big Brother || 03

jungkook: 11 yo
jimin: 18yo

<there's little riri to steal your heart and little kookie to steal your heart again, and then the best big brother jimin to take care of your heart>

<please do comment! spam me idc 😓 don't be  silent reader>

____

"jungkook-ah?" eunmi calls, knocking on the door of her son's room gently, "listen to me once. i'm just asking you to join us for dinner, sweetheart. you don't have to talk anyone if you don't want to. i'll be really happy if you and aera would be there with me... you know mamma loves you a lot right?"

"no! you just love that new man!" jungkook huffs from inside, making the mother sigh softly, looking down at her feet as it does break her heart a little on knowing that her only son thinks she doesn't love him anymore.

"i love you, kook," she hushes out, "please open the door for me. i promise we can talk it out,"

"you'll leave me and riri," jungkook's voice comes as a scared one and eunmi frowns at that, staring at the door with confusion knitting her brows together, "please don't leave us... daddy already left us, not you now,"

"i won't leave you, honey. who said that to you?" she speaks instantly, touching the door as tears fill her eyes and she sniffs softly, "open the door, please. you're my little prince aren't you? you can always talk to mamma about anything. that's how we solve misunderstandings, baby,"

after a moment of silence, the door clicks open slowly and eunmi meets an upset jungkook standing in front of her with his head hanging low. she sighs deeply, hugging his shorter frame and kisses his head, "my child, are you okay?"

"yeah..." he mumbles, wrapping his arms around eunmi's waist and buries his head in the fabric of her shirt, sniffing softly as he breaks into a sob, "don't leave me mom... i want you and riri with me always."

"i'm right here with you, kook. i'm not leaving my little boy alone," she assures him with a soft smile, although tears blur her eyes too when she peeks at her son's crying face, "please don't cry hm? mamma's gonna stay with both of her kids and she loves them more than anyone else in the world,"

"more than that new uncle?"

"yes," she says, kissing jungkook's forehead and wipes his tears, "why did you think i was going to leave you?"

"my friend said that girls go away when they get married... and you said you're getting married to that man," jungkook pouts, "don't marry him, mamma... you can marry me if you want,"

eunmi chuckles lightly, bumping her forehead against her son's and pinches his cheek, "i'm not leaving you even when i get married," she agrees, hugging him tightly.

"really? you won't go away?" jungkook looks up at her and she shakes her head, making him smile. "thanks! i love you!"

"i love you more, my baby,"

"i'm a big boy, but okay," jungkook nods dismissively, making the mother laugh as she ruffles his hair and sits on the bed, pulling the boy to sit on her lap and wraps her arms around his waist, "now, will go with me to meet jayhyun?"

"okay," jungkook nods, "i'll go because you like him, and i like you,"

"thank you so much," eunmi smiles at him, "my jungkookie is the best,"

"yeah, and i'm always taking care of you like dad did,"

"of course," she kisses his cheek, "jungkookie's the man of this house,"