Course

Yes...this is based off the cover...shush...I wanted to write a fluffy one...and...the cover...so...ya'know...one shot...

~~~

Harry took a deep breath. This was risky, he knew, but...he was a Gryffindor. What was a Gryffindor if not a risk-taker? He walked the halls of Hogwarts on a Saturday, hunting his pray, his hand wrapped around the little gift in his pocket.

He found his pray, thankfully, alone, ten minutes after starting his search. He was thankful, as the hunt could have taken hours.

"Malfoy." He greeted in a small voice, smiling politely.

The blond looked up from his shirt sleeve, which he had been fixing as he walked. "Potter." He spat, making Harry grimace.

"Er, Malfoy, I wanted to..." No going back now. Just do it. Go up to him, ask, give him the Snitch, then await an answer. Simple, easy. "I-I wanted to give you something," Harry stuttered, nerves showing.

Malfoy raised a high eyebrow. "I'm not one to turn down a gift, so go ahead Potter." Harry took a breath, steeling himself, and walked up, grabbing the little Snitch in his pocket, pulling it out, and presenting it to Malfoy. Malfoy looked at it in surprise. "A practice Snitch? Useful, I'll give you that. What's it for?" He asked, a suspicious look in place.

"I...I was hoping you'd go out with me?" Malfoy's suspicious face turned into one of disgust.

"Go rot in hell, Potter." He spat, throwing the Snitch over his shoulder.

Harry's face heated up, before his face turned cold to hide his hurt, and he whipped around, stomping away. Once he was out of range, Malfoy dropped the act, and stomped around himself, cursing. Why had he done that? He had been trying to work up the courage after the initial rejection in first year, and hadn't managed it, and was now in his sixth, and there goes Potter, doing what he had wanted to do for years, and he had rejected him! How much of a bloody fool was he?

Draco would never admit it, but for the next week, he moped.

It was next Saturday after he had rejected Harry that he was finally pulled out of his depressed state.

"What's going on with you, Malfoy?" A voice asked. Draco looked up from the book he had been reading glumly, in the library, to see Harry, standing there. Harry didn't look any better than Draco did.

"Nothing." Draco looked down, cursing himself. Why the hell was he getting so emotional?

"Malfoy?"

"What?"

"Come'ere."

"What?"

"I said come here." Draco looked up, and was surprised to see Harry's arms opened in an offering of a hug. Draco lunged for it, wrapping himself around Harry gratefully.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I rejected you. Give me a chance, please." Draco whispered.

"Course." Harry agreed, petting Draco's hair and kissing his temple. Draco raised his head, looking Harry in the eye, before he leaned in, kissing Harry deeply.

He didn't care that they where in a public place, where anyone could easily see them. Let them. He wanted them to know. He wanted them to know Harry was his, and no own else's.

~~~

This is very OOC (Out Of Character) and short I know...but...IT'S SO FLUFFY I LOVE IT!