Chapter 1

(Jisoo Pov)

Chanyeol: Miss Kim can you come to my room now  *call via intercom*

Jisoo: Nde Mr. can i help you?

Chanyeol: Someone will come to see me. I asked no one to enter my room until two o'clock you understand.

Jisoo: Yes Mr.

Chanyeol: Yes, go have lunch. I will also have lunch.

Jisoo: (I'll leave and go to canteen and have lunch with jennie eonnie)

Jennie: Eonnie is still here it turns out, usually eonnie will not be long in the canteen.

Jisoo: Im relaxing jennie-ya. My work is done and my boss asked me not to bother him until two o'clock.

Jennie: What's the problem?

Jisoo: I do not know, earlier  there was a woman who just walk into the room.

Jennie: Hmm, it must be his affair.

Jisoo: Yak, dont just talk.

Jennie: It's an open secret, eonnie. I don't understand why Mr. Park did that even thought his wife was very beautiful and kind.

Jisoo: I've never seen his wife.

Jennie: She rarely goes to the company, because she has her own company.

Jisoo: Jen, look she's really human or an angel? *stares at the person in front of her.

Jennie: Clearly,human eonnie. You are nonsense *shook*

Jisoo: jinjja daebak. she is so beautiful.

Jennie: She's Park Chaeyoung. Mr. Park's wife people called her Rosé.

Jisoo: MWORAGO.MR. PARK'S WIFE
                         *Jennie nooded*

Jennie: Nde, eonnie. She's Mrs. Park Mr. Park's wife.

Jisoo: Jeez die me *ran into the elevator*

Jennie:  Eonnie wait, don't be in a hurry. Aish, why did that person just leave me.
                              You sister in-law.