Chapter 4

After his first meeting with Rosé, Jisoo never saw her again. This is a sense of longing in the depths of her hearts, but si it appropriate that even what she likes someone who already has a husband. For some reason now Jisoo is sick of seeing her boss, even though lately he rarely told to rent a room or buy items. But there is a one thing he often does now, every weekend Jisoo is always ordered to buy, airplane tickets to japan. Don't know where he went, but jisoo was sure Chanyeol wasn't with Rosé there because Chanyeol only ordered one ticket. Every weekend Jisoo always spend her time helping Lisa at her café, because on that day Lisa usually goes on a date with Jennie.

(Lisoo Pov)

Lisa: Eonnie please deliver on my friends on the second floor, Yuna is delivering another order todays, Hendry is not coming. I'll folow you uptairs later *cleaning groceries*

Jisoo: Aishh fine. I'm here as an Administrator not a servant.

Lisa: Hehe mianhe eonnie, I promise I will introduce you to someone if you help me.

Jisoo: Tch no need *brought a tray of drinks with a sullen face*

(Chaesoo Pov)

Jisoo: Please order *without looking at the person who ordered*

Rosé: Eonnie?!

Jisoo: Chaeng?!

Rosé: You work here?

(Chaelisa Pov)

Lisa: You know her, Chaengi?

Rosé: Ne, she's my husband's secretary.

Lisa: She's my eonnie, Chaeng.

Rosé:Jinja? *Lisa nooded*   how come I've never seen her before?

Lisa: Actually every weekend she comes her Chaengie but she helps me Administration, incidentally today there are employees who do not come in so I asked her to help.

Irene: Yahh Lalisa you are rude to Eonnie.

Lisa: Hehehe mianhe Jisoo eonnie.