Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Race: Half Demon
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Looks:
Kinda looks like vergil except for his skin tone that looks like dante.

Weapons:
Yamato
Beowolf
Rebellion
Devil sword dante
Cerberus
Agni and rudra
Ebony and ivory
Revenant

Likes:
Killing thots, killing demons, power, money, status, slaying enslavers, pizza, music, books, novels, games internet, movies, and shakes.
Dislikes:
Perverts, thots, child support, girls, and families.

@hellocomrade_doge : You must be thinking why do you hate families? Well you have some suppressed anger from the time that vergil and dante were split. But mostly from vergil side. You don't remember it but you always had a get feeling of disgust around families.

Personality: Cold blooded, heartless, caring towards like minded individuals, caring towards children who lost their families, cruel, kind to those he trusts, a bookworm, an introvert, flamboyant, POWER, MOTIVATED, and unrelenting.

Powers:
Devil Trigger
Half Devil Trigger Mode
Phantom blades
Dark slayer style
Judgement cuts
Trickster style
Quicksilver style

Biography: Dante and vergil dies after a long time in the demon world and the soul of dante and vergil was merged into one by the reincarnation cycle and you were the product of this soul merging. After a few years after you were born the demon king broke free and wanted revenge on the two and found that the two souls were merged into one and ordered the demons to bring you to him. You get tortured over 3 years and broke free and found dante, and vergil's weapons and defeated mundus by defeating him over and over again after you unlocked your devil trigger and you also killed him.