Chapter 1

Life has always been tough for Saniya, after her parents death she was shifted to her aunt's place. Her aunt used to taunt her every now and then. But saniya being saniya named it as her fate. She thought she had to face all this. Despite having such an environment she was always happy. She wanted to move on but the more she tried,the more she fell down. Being from a poor household she always adjusted herself. She had now adapted the atmosphere. she knew no one would ever love her the way her parents did. Nobody can ever take your parents place. that place is always vacant but saniya had her best friend nandini...
            She got up for school and went and here she saw him on the ground She was lost in him,his dusky color his smile she always wanted him to smile, but her heart ached seeing his girlfriend Molly with him. Molly was a girl everyone wanted, perfect curvy figure and a fair skin tone. Saniya looked at Molly ,infact she wished to be Molly she always wanted a personality like her because she knew Sidharth 's ignorance is because of her personality.. Saniya was a chubby girl with a fair skin tone but she had a feeling of inferiority complex and she carried it with herself.

She came out of thoughts when nandini called her, Nandini was an average student. She had no friends except saniya. They both sat on the last bench. Saniya didn't talk to anyone because she knew how her classmates were. Proff. Nick came and started explaining the topic but saniya couldn't understand Maths. She was good at English and used to write poems also. But Maths was not her cup of tea. She was lost in her thoughts then she realised that Proff. Nick has been shouting on her

Proff Nick: Why aren't you paying attention ???

Saniya didn't answer

Proff Nick: go and solve this sum on blackboard

Saniya took the chalk and went towards black board. Everyone in the class knew that she wouldn't be able to solve including the professor and as usual she faced his scolding. Molly laughed at her while she gave it back saying that she should solve. While everyone was just looking at her.
Sidharth noticed her from the corner of his eyes and saniya sensed it. She was beyond happy that day. Her hands started shivering. She thought that she has conquered the world but she was too innocent to understand that he is never gonna be hers. He was just the playboy of her school. But her innocent heart failed to understand this. She wanted to see him everywhere everyday. Her heart fluttered just by looking at him.

Soon the school was over and sidharth reached home.  Sidharth was extremely rich and had a happy family. Her had everything he wanted. Little did he know he lacked love. But love doesn't exist for him. Lusting over girls and pretending to be in love with them. That's what he does. Sidharth checked his social media account and saw a friend request of saniya ,he yawned and ignored it and kept on scrolling..

Saniya went home and she was taunted by her aunt she ignored it and went into her room. She stalked his profile and sent a friend request,her legs started shaking due to nervousness. She clicked some selfies and posted it. She thought she was not good enough but little did she know she was beyond Adorable. She was staring at his pic till then nandini called her to remind about tomorrow's test and she told her to not run after sidharth.. but then too she was stubborn she knew she couldn't get him. Her heart was not ready to listen this. Little did she know she was destroyer herself

She knew that  she wasn't' Sidharth's taste but she tried to fit in his frame.
After a tiring day saniya wrote in her diary

Hum unse itna pyar karte hai ki
Unse door rehkar bhi unhi ki ibadat karte hai :)

Do vote and comment