Chapter 3

Saniya was in deep thoughts about the camp she thought that the aunt wouldn't send her. But nandini was there for her...
Her only solace. Nandini took permission from her aunt for the trip. But then too Saniya was in deep thoughts.

Saniya 's pov:
When I saw him for the first time I realised that what love meant. It was when I was in 9 the standard. He looked too cute. All I want was a smile on his face. His dark brown orbs. When we danced in an annual function it felt like a shiver ran through my spine.  my hands
shivered after the dance it just felt like just me and him and everything's went blur. When he hugged during the dance I know how much  he hated my touch..He hated me. I remember how he made faces after the dance how he enjoyed when I was crying. But all this didn't matter to me because some where I was adamant that he would come to me but I failed to recognise his character.. But after the camp I can't see him because after that summer vacation will start. I don't have any  internet in this camp but only sidharth 's preserve matters to me. For one last time I want to see him smiling,for one last time I want to enjoy moments with nandini that's all.

Pov end

Next day saniya packer all her bags and
sat in the bus with nandini and
saw sidharth and shanaya sitting. She checked her phone and saw that sidharth had accepted her friend request.she jumped with joy and hugged nandini and showed her screen. Nandini left out a sigh and ignored her. Saniya didn't like it . All she planned was for the trip she could see just the trip and her best friend nandini.

So it was the first day of the trip. Saniya was enjoying Jaipur whole heartedly. She was only a kid there,she enjoyed everything there that too alone . She needed no one but her best friend. She searched for Nandini but couldn't see so she herself  took rides and everything. But little did that poor soul knew that something worst is waiting for her..

She went to the park and saw her friends group and what she heard ripped her heart inside out .

Her friend nandini was sitting with everyone and ....

Molly: U act innocent infront of saniya and here u mimic her...

Sidharth: Do it once again it was fun...

Nandini: I love you beyond grave sidharth please

Sidharth: ( laughing) lmao

Nandini: Yes I act infront of her because she is just a timepass she is not my friend.. she is jus after u sidharth and an obsessive lover of yours

Sidharth: yeah

While Saniya stood rooted.. their talks didn't hurt her anymore but Nandini her best friend her only heart whom she loved betrayed her. Tears flow from her eyes. her vision blurred and she fainted.. a group of teachers made her get up. Till then she was in hospital.. she was okay within two days... But none of them cared....

Nandini 's pov:
I am sorry saniya I did because I was bullied by your name ,first I ignored but later on I couldn't tolerate. I felt insulted. But I will make sure that this won't reach to your ears. But why aren't u here? I had seen you enjoying yourself but after that where were you ??

Pov end

Saniya 's pov

I came to senses and realised that I was in hospital. One minute I thought that where I am but later on I realised . It was very hard to breathe the moment I realised nandu betrayed me.
I would have never trusted nandini. It's my fault and I trust people easily and at last they betray me. I saw my uncle and aunt . Instead of asking me how am I feeling they started taunting me that I was a curse in their lives. My aunt dragged my hand and pushed me into the car. and my uncle drove very angrily....
The ride was very fast today their curses pierced my heart out. They tagged me as a bad luck..They are somewhere right during my childhood my mother and my sister expired and after some years my father. I am a curse in everybody 's life. And I will always be...

7 years later

A guy is going to Mumbai for further business.. His personality screams dominance. He has a a dark aura. Life was always easy for him but after the sudden demise of his father,he became a responsible man. At present when he looks back he realises that what a fool he was ,marking lust as love and using for his benefit. Sidharth was now a man with responsibilities but he just lived like a body. Back then he used to think that he was enjoying life but all he realised was he had wasted all these years..
To be continued...

Do vote and comment 😊