Milla Jovovich

Apparently playing the role of a business man was fitting Y/N so much that in his next project, he was taking exactly that spot again. Only with the difference that he was a target of a hitwoman. His character was smuggling weapons and ordered some close business partners to get rid of his problematic rivals. The newsreported about it after the most recent incident and some of the local assassins picked it up as well. In came Milla, who took the chance to take Y/N out for dinner to set her plan into action.

 In came Milla, who took the chance to take Y/N out for dinner to set her plan into action

Y/N:" So you've invited me out. Why is that?"

Milla:" I know you're a busy man. A lot of the time, things pile up and you're stressed. So I thought you needed something like this to take a break from all that."

Y/N:" Much appreciated. Yes, it does become a lot every now and then. So I'm glad you asked me."

Milla:" It's not a problem."

Y/N chuckled to himself and then grabbed his cup of tea, taking a nice sip from it while Milla just watched as kindly and calmly as she could. She knew she had Y/N exactly where she needed him to be right now. It would've been so easy to just strike out of nowhere, but she had a different idea in mind. However, the conversation took an unexpected turn right after Y/N set the cup down.

Y/N:" What is a woman like you doing though? I mean as in which profession do you work?"

Milla:" Well, I do a lot with other people honestly. It's just kind of my thing."

Y/N:" Charming. Is that before or after you kill them?"

 Is that before or after you kill them?"

Milla:" Excuse me?"

Y/N:" I know who you are. You're a so-called bounty hunter and I'm your current target."

Milla:" How did you-!"

Y/N:" Whenever you took a step, I heard something made of glass hit your phone. I assume it's a bottle of poison, so as soon as I would excuse myself to the bathroom, you'd mix it into my drink or food."

Milla was surprised now that Y/N figured out her plan that easily, but she wasn't letting her guard down. It would've been stupid to bring a gun with her and being in public really didn't help the situation either.