Jaimie Alexander

In the last few more weeks, Y/N's services were needed more often than not and this day would be no different either. He just arrived at a studio to help shoot some scenes for a new movie, lead by a woman called Jaimie Alexander. She was in one of the Thor movies and wanted to bring her career forward with another project. When Y/N walked in, he saw her posing for photos with the photographer adjusting the camera angle at the moment.

Smiling, Y/N went to the producer to talk about a few more things like what exactly he was needed for or what he needed to do

Smiling, Y/N went to the producer to talk about a few more things like what exactly he was needed for or what he needed to do. Obviously they asked for him because he was a trustworthy source and knew how to make just about anything work. Heck, that even included a small series that was going on YouTube at the time, in which he was the brother of the main character. Giving up the spotlight was never a big issue for him anyways, taking his modesty into consideration more than enough. Soon enough though, the photos were done and Jaimie walked over as well to see who she would be working with.

Jaimie:" So you're the new guy for today?"

Y/N:" Yup, that's me. I'm Y/N."

Jaimie:" Nice to meet you. I'm Jaimie."

Y/N:" Pleased to meet you as well. I gotta say you looked really good there."

Jaimie:" Thank you. I always try to give 110% of everything. By the way...you're not afraid of close contact, right?"

Y/N:" Not at all. I know what we're up for."

Jaimie:" Nice. I'll go get ready and then we can start."

Y/N:" Alright, that's a plan."

Jaimie giggled softly and then turned around, walking over to her dressing room while Y/N took a moment to look after her. She was really pretty and had a nice figure which was a plus in his book, so it surely was going to be fun to cooperate with her.
---------------------------------------------------------

Just a few minutes later, the two stood on set which resembled a rooftop of some sort. Jaimie had her back turned towards Y/N as the cue for the start was given, the camera panning closer to the young woman.

Jaimie:" What am I doing with my life? I'm a wanted criminal and the police is after me every night. This can't go on much longer---"

Y/N:" You're right. It can't."

Jaimie:" Agent K. I knew I would see you soon."

Y/N:" It's not exactly magic to trace your steps...What are you doing uo here?"

Jaimie:" I'm just thinking..."

Y/N:" About leaving crime behind?"

Jaimie:"...Yes..."

Y/N:" That's good. You know the officers are running rampant all over the city. You made things worse than they needed to be."

Jaimie:" I know!...but I needed to make money and care for myself somehow. A 9 to 5 job isn't my ideal scenario."