oO That time (y/n) ruined an adeptus Oo

(a/n: so remember the center parcs arc where (y/n), Xiao and Albedo played minecraft together? Well, consider this an alternative route to that night,,,,and also its just Xiao bc a bish has brainrot for this man. Also, slight spice warning, though its nothing too bad.)

"I can't sleep." I stared up at the ceiling, laying on my bed.

"And?" Xiao deadpanned, apparently used to my antics by now. He was lying down beside me, probably just to humour me because he didn't need sleep anyway.

"Let's do something." I sat up crosslegged. 

"Like?" Xiao sighed.

"Well...we could always sneak out." I suggested hopefully.

"Why?" Xiao's face scrunched up. "And where to?"

"Because it's fun." I shrugged. "Let's go to the pool!"

"We...just went there this morning." Xiao looked even more confused.

"Is that a no?" I questioned playfully.

"Well, I didn't say that."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"We could get into trouble for this." Xiao hissed, glancing over his shoulder as I tugged him along.

"Babe, I am the law. We're all good." I laughed quietly. "Okay, do your thing and teleport us in!"

"You're incorrigible." Xiao huffed, closing his eyes. Silently, he took my hand in his as we both dissolved into turquoise shards. We materialised on the other side of the door, and I suppressed a bout of nausea.

"Oh, hell, that's not fun." I grimaced, leaning on Xiao.

"It's not that bad. Quit being dramatic." Xiao patted my hair softly. "This idea however, is very bad."

"I dunno, honey." I shrugged. "We get to hang out together alone, with the best atmosphere literally ever, plus we'll be half dressed. Sounds pretty good to me."

Crimson dusted Xiao's cheeks. "I keep forgetting how bold you are when you're sleep deprived."

"Can't say I'm wrong, though." I grinned. I was right, the atmosphere in the pool after hours was perfect. It was tropical themed, so there were greenery and plants everywhere, plus the roof was glass so the stars were clearly visible. There were lights underwater in the pool, casting everything in a soft golden glow, that was remarkably very flattering on Xiao.

I made quick work of taking off my coverup, stepping into the water on the shallow end. I turned to see Xiao not-so-subtly staring at me. I chuckled.

"I know I'm breath-taking, but do you feel like joining me?"

"Shut up." He grumbled under his breath, pulling his shirt off. My breath hitched in my throat as I took in his bare chest. It's not like I hadn't seen it before, but it never ceased to fluster me. You can't blame me, I mean-

"Now who's the one staring, hm?" Xiao shot back, a smug smirk tugging on his lips.

Xiao obliged and made his way over to where I was in the water, though his movements were slightly jerky like he was nervous or on edge. 

"You okay, honey?" I questioned, poking his cheek experimentally.

"I'm fine." Xiao crossed his arms. "I just don't like this idea is all. What if we get caught? It'll just create more trouble for you, as if dealing with...our current situation... hasn't been taxing enough already."

"Our current situation?" I frowned.

Xiao sighed. "Accomodating everyone who fell to this world. It can't be easy."

I blinked at him, slowly grinning. "Xiao, sweetheart, you say that like i'm stressed. Trust me, you were one of the best things to ever happen to me."

Xiao looked caught off-guard for a moment, but quickly regained his composure. He opened and closed his mouth as if he wanted to say something but he wasn't sure how to convey it.

I chuckled, tucking a lock of stray hair behind his ear. "Everything I do for you, I do willingly. No one's forcing my hand here, honey. I spoil you with everything I can because I enjoy it, and moreover, you deserve it."

Xiao's cheeks were progressively getting darker, as he refused to meet my gaze and instead opted to look at the plants.

"C'mon, loosen up a little." I lightly punched his arm. "I could always help if you want~" I leaned in closer, mere inches away from his face, playfully ghosting over his lips.

He scowled, though it was really more of a pout. "Don't tease me like that." He pulled me closer by the waist. "If you're going to kiss me, do it properly."

Well, someone's bold today...

"Your wish is my command." I grinned, wasting no time in kissing him with a fervour. He quickly took the lead, cornering me at the edge of the pool, his hands wandering dangerously low on my waist. 

He pulled away, flushed and out of breath, though that didn't stop him for immediately attacking my neck, biting the skin right above my collarbone. I stifled a moan as he bit down, already knowing he intended to leave lasting marks.

"Jump." He mumbled in between kisses and bites, and I more than readily obliged. He guided my legs to encircle his waist, softly squeezing the flesh of my thighs. He left a final kiss on my collarbone, a particularly soft one, as if apologising for the roughness. 

"How far are you comfortable with going?" He breathed, his voice low.

"As far as you want, honey."