cₕᵢcₖₑₙ

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘸𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘮. 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

𝘈𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦.

𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥.

𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘭𝘩𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯. 𝘔𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵.

With my bangs falling over my eyes I woke up, almost choking over my dream catcher with a laugh. I exclaimed, "Again!".

Right I forgot, it's after all the only thing that changes. My dreams. They give me the required amount of lime soda to digest my day's boredom.

My grey eyes were not so dead. Guess the chickens did dilate my pupils a bit.

With that great leap into reality, here starts my day.

My mom made me an omelet, as usual. I had cornflakes. I wore the dupe shirt that had red paint on it. The jeans that was worn out and had a hole due to the nail in the machines lab accompanied me to the classroom.

I didn't bother combing my hair. It was straight, long, silky and was pitch black. 

The hand in the clock struck 9 and in came our bald professor with the analog questions in his hand. 

Did I recall anything that I tried mugging up yesterday? NO. I hated electrical. The smart chaps had the cell phones set in the washroom. Their meeting time was fixed at 9:30 Am sharp. I gave it a thought to randomly bump into them and try learning the answers, yet, I had no energy to move my ass. 

Several wore full sleeved T-shirt and had the answers underneath their cloth. Perhaps it was written in details till their genitals. I was curious as to who wrote it for them. The thing I was more curious about was who could read the writings of their stomach? especially if it was toned and they had abs, I didn't bother about the chubs.

That was my usual so called "brain-storming" during tests.

I wrote some crap formulas, got 2 answers and filled the rest with theory. I expected them to give me step marks. I had to just get a little above average. I had to not waste my energy.

The bell rang. My sharp sight caught 13 people pleading for their life in the washroom. I was thanked my ass for not wanting to move.

The other girls chirped around me. They were either very happy or either extremely sad, as their boyfriends didn't provide them with enough cheating materials, while the happy ones were delighted at getting few answers on their own. "SELF-RELIABILITY" was the keyword here.

It was prom the next day. I couldn't bother less. It was nothing but "energy wastage" again.

Yes, a person like me was asked out by 7 guys. Sorry for the shocking fact, but, it was just my exterior appearance that attracted these moths. I could tell from their silly faces , that all they wanted was, to just flirt and have sex with me.

I had 4 electrical digital lab submissions to do tomorrow. It was the same. I had convinced myself long ago that You deserved no happiness; Zen is the perfect way of life; Nothing happy is going to happen in your life anyways; Learn new skills everyday until you die; Knowledge is power; Saving energy is GOD-TIER worship towards yourself.

With that thought, I went to the library. The admins knew about my next move. He gave me the AC control remote and I increased it to 24 degree Celsius. I plopped down on the chair, having the ubuntu OS , which was the second row and first seat. The air conditioning was perfect.

I inserted the earphones into the CPU and browsed "Dear future Husband". My fingertips right-clicked the mouse and I went to the Lab portal. My lips moved along the lines ," After every fight, just apologize....","You know how to treat me like a lady, even when I am acting crazy, tell me everything is alright!!!".

This was the session where I increase my feminine charms and simultaneously do productive work.

It was 5 pm already. The library seemed dull and out of life ,just as it was written on my face. I headed over to Nescafe. The workers their knew my order. They gave me a cold chocolate and a paneer patties. I paid. No word was exchanged. Quite a peaceful exchange.

5  couples were cuddling each other, along with the side activities necessary to increase the bond. Then came a curly head, who just woke up from a dead man's sleep of 16 hours in the music room. He was into Machine Learning. However, ML wasn't into him. He said ," Yo there! missed me?" . I smirked at the repeated question. With the usual blink of my eye, I faked a smile for his effort and said, " Do you even allow me to miss you?" . That was my smoothness level. It is much better with the right people though. Again following the routine, he inquired what my definition of certain things were.

I bid him bye. Threw the cup and plate into the dustbin and headed for my second trip to the library. 

It was 12 am and I skipped supper again. Perhaps my liver would be cursing me all night. Yet, I at least finished my Lab reports. I handed the AC controller and left with my bag. I was always the last one to leave. With that, I cycled and reached home.

I fell on my bed with the same worn out clothes. I thought to doll myself up a little bit tomorrow, yet I seriously had no energy even after conserving that pile of energy. I had to prepare for my Coding round too and update my resume along the way. The night would turn long again. 

Yet, lately I wanted to sleep just to meet the other side of my brain, through my dreams.

I threw my face into the pillow and cuddled it.

In no time, I fell asleep.