Chapter 10

There's a huge scene going on inside the classroom right now hahahaha.... Omygosh! Watching someones fight is so....

Wala .. wala lang talaga... Chismosa lang talaga ako... Hehe

I'm eating chips with Pao and Angela while all of us was watching the scene...

The daughter of a count from another section came in and slap our classmate ... The daughter of a viscount—

"You think backstabbing me will do you good!!!!" Aria the daughter of count said.

"I.. I didn't talk behind your back!" Our classmate Kim said...

But she did tho hahahaha... I'm sorry but I don't really trust anyone talking someone behind their backs and she did...

I'm observant just so you all know....

Lady Aria continue to harass lady Kim while most of us were gossiping....

Well... No one wants to stop the fight anyway...

"It was her!"

Huh? Huh?

Tumingin si Angela sa akin at kay Pao "Ako daw ba?" Saad niya at tinuro pa yung sarili niya .... Kim was also pointing her finger at angela.

"Lady Angela may look a quiet lady but she keeps on talking behind everyone's back."

Ano daw?

Wait.... Is she attacking her because she knows she won't talk back and just agree with it like the last time when someone blame Angela with the lost brooch of our classmate?

Actually Angela and I were the same.... Ayaw kasi namin ng gulo so para sa ikakatahimik namin...

Kahit hindi namin kasalanan inaako namin para hindi na mas lumaki yung pag-uusap o yung gulo....

But.... I sometimes know how to talk back.... It's just that ... Talking back to someone whose brain is as little as an ant is tiring ...

"Why me?" They are now glaring at Angela....

Hindi pa naman 'to marunong makipag away!

"Because you did!" Kim said. "You keep backstabbing anyone! I shouldn't have hang out with you so I could not have that kind of behaviour."

Eh????

"Is that true?"

"Of course not!" Angela said....

I don't really want to meddle between the nobles fight but.... Angela is my friend....

"Why should I believe you? ... Lady Kim was been my underling so why would she do that, now that I'm thinking about it."

"W-what?"

Pao and I looked at each other.

"Should we?" He mumbled. I smiled at her.

I want to finish this so I can go home.... Gusto ko pang makita ulit yung fox form ni Aqua! He's so freakin' cute and soft!!

"She didn't talk anything about you, Lady Aria." Pao said....

"I second the motion." I said... Hehehe go back! I will back you up!

"Right!" Angela said. "Why would I do that."

Hehe the power when you got your friends back!

"In the matter of fact, Lady kim told us that you stole her fiance."

"What?" Aria reacted at what I've said.

"Of course they will say that because she is their friends!"