Chapter 15

"You mean the world I used to lived in?"

Kasalukuyan kong bini-braid yung medyo kahabaang buhok ni Aqua... We are still in the bed, talking about trivial matters....

Aqua, suddenly asked me about the Earth....

"The real world is just the same as this world but we were more advanced."

Tinali ko ang ang buhok niya at pinaharap siya sakin.... I brush his bangs.

"Not totally the same but.... When it comes to power... It's always... Most of the time... the rich had the justice in their hands."

"The justice system are all fucked up in the real world..." I slightly smile. "And ... Meron namang mga royalties but in the Country I lived in.... Pangulo ang tawag namin sa namumuno sa bansa.... People chose the President.... Unlike here..."

"And... Iba yung mga damit namin kesa dito..."

"Ano pa ba?" Aqua keeps staring at me.... But I know he's listening....

"Hmm.. Instead of magic... We have science in the real world."

Alam naman na nila yung iba kasi nagtatanong din naman minsan si Geo at Jin sakin...

Now that I remember... Jin fetch Athena's soul in Earth with the help of other guardians.... Kaya nakita niya din naman ang mundong yun kahit sandali lang...

"Aqua, Fox?"

I hear the sound 'Puff' when Aqua turns into a fox... I smile widely and hugged him while rubbing my hands on his fur...

A white fox in my arms right now... Omygoshhhh ang cute ni Aqua!

Hinawakan ko ang tenga nito and it move!

"Please stop that." He said and rubbed his head on me.

"I like touching you." I play with his paws.

"Really?" Mas lalo pang gumalaw yung buntot nito...

"Yeah. You're so soft." I keep moving his paws.

It's just a good thing that Aqua's not bigger like Geo since He's yet to regain his mana....

Pwede naman silang maging maliit since they can control their power.

Humiga ako kaya napasama si Aqua....

"Aqua-man."

"Don't do it again. What if you'll get hurt? I'm pretty heavy, you know!"

"You're pretty soft." Pabalik na saad ko.

I'm just smiling from ear to ear and just hug the soft aqua...

Tumagilid ako ng higa habang yakap pa din si Aqua....

My hands move to his mouth... Inangat ko yun para makita yung pangil niya...

"Your fangs is pretty white as your fur." I caress his fangs.

"Not as pretty as you."

That.... Aqua! Stop making me blush! Please lang!!!!

I'm not really pretty pero may filter ata ang mata nitong si Aqua!!

"But you're prettier than me." I said and just focused my attention on his fangs...

His soft paw touch my cheek...

"You're not wrong with that, but still you're the prettiest."

Because your eyes has a filter!

"AQUA!!!" He just lick my cheek...