The Awakening

I began the day a bit sadder than usual. After I got home, I didn't really want to feel bothered. There was a new person that was trying to kill with my friend and I stepped in to save him but That Thing, That Nightmare, didn't know when to stop. I was not in the mood nor was it a kind of thing to let go freely. I fought the Nightmare no matter how petty it was. Compared to Fighting The Man of the Forest, it was like Swatting flies that got too close. I probably haven't noticed since I came but everyone of this forest had a power and strangely some have a taste for blood like Him. While fighting the nightmare manifest, I found out that I'm better with a giant hammer than a sword. I felt much better splatting its body across the trees. However, the voice from the back of my head was calling to me again. It says that this wasn't Earth and I shouldn't treat it as if it was.

Suddenly, it all clicks into place, This Dreamland I was in was not the real thing. I wanted to go back to the real world but The Man of the forest won't let me. I feel my City grow, It feel as if the plane is now half city and half Forest. The Man of The Forest was Furious with what I done, He had just finished his weapon and aimed a gun at me. I was at first shocked by the weapon but then I tried to harden my skin so the bullet wouldn't hurt me. He fires and Blasts a hole where my shoulder was. My Arm fell to the grass limp as Fleshy Tendrils Furiously Writhe to build back what I lost. I instinctively try to block it with my other hand as I begin to tear up. It hurts, It hurts so damn much. I asked what did he shoot and he just shot it again this time aiming for my eye thinking I would Die to a head shot. I stand their Paralyzed by agony half of my head gone and the inside exposed as the skull slowly close with the arm finishing being built.

I looked behind me and finding a amber shaped bullet and when picking it up it melted through my hand like it was made to destroy flesh. He was curious why I didn't die yet and loads the gun again with more of his homemade bullets. My body begins to condensed its flesh together, Thoughts of my Body being not dense enough race through my mind. He shoot more as it does more harm, but I keep getting closer trying to get closer to him and then fall down in intense agony as he laughs. Suddenly I dash him and My hammer appears as I smash the gun from his arms and thrash him hard enough he gets thrown through the trees. Before I could get to the gun, he locked it in a cursed safe That I can't smash open.

Whatever I am, Whatever lies beneath this flesh power, it's calling to me to create.