two

After a few weeks the first day of school arrived.I was going to be in 11th grade.

I went to my class and sat down at the window desk.After all the classmates were here the teacher came in front of the class.Behind her I saw a boy that I didn't recognise.

"We have a new classmate here!" Ms Chae said.

"Hi my name is Han Jisung and I am glad to be your new classmate" The boy said.

The boy seemed familiar to me.I couldn't understand where I saw him before.

"You can sit next to y/n"

While he was going to his seat I was looking at his face.Then I remembered the night I went to the shop to buy icecream.The boy that was at the cashier had a name tag.There it was wrote "Han".Then I realised that the new classmate was the boy with the slushy.After that night, I had some embarrassing moments with him at the shop.Like when I wanted to buy something but I couldn't get the product because it was to high and the boy didn't want to help me so I went to another shop.Or when he bumped into me because he was looking at his phone.

I saw him with the corner of my eye that he was looking at me sometimes.Maybe he recognised me.

After an hour all my classmates started to head to home or to the mall.When I wanted to leave the class someone grabbed my hand.

"I know you from somewhere" the boy said.

"Really? That's so cool!" I responded.

"You are that girl from the shop, aren't you?"

"Bingo! I don't know why does it matter"

"So we are going to be classmates for now" Han said while looking a little bit annoyed.

"Yeah is there a problem?"

Han looked down at his shoes and then at me.

"Please don't tell our classmates that I work at a shop.I don't want to be made fun of"

I looked at him with a surprised face.

"Some of my classmates were having jobs like him and they are all nice.Why would they make fun of you?"

"Please don't tell anyone" He said looking a little bit anxious.

"After how you treated me the past weeks at the shop?"

He looked at me disappointed.

"I won't tell them don't worry" I said.

Immediately Jisung calmed down.

"Now I want to go home"

"Oh yeah sorry! Bye see you tomorrow" Jisung said.

"Bye!"

I went outside of school where I saw my brother with his friends.Later I saw Jisung running to them and then they left.I went home to rest because I didn't want to go with my brother.

After a few hours Chan arrived home.When I keft my room I saw Han in the hall.He saw me and looked with a confused face.

"I didn't know Chan had a girlfriend"

Chan went in the hall and heard him.I put my hands on my head and I start to laugh.

"I'm his..sister"

"Why didn't you tell me you have a sister?" Jisung asked my brother.

Chan seemed to avoid the question.Jisung forgot it and went downstairs with him.I followed them.Han was putting his shoes on and then took his jacket.

"Bye Chan! See you tomorrow y/n!"

After he left Chan looked at me confused.

"What does he mean see you tomorrow?"

"He is my new classmate.How do you know him?"

"From Changbin.He moved a few months here"

I knew Jisung was a new friend of his because I never heard Chan talk about him.It was weird that he knew Han too.

I went in my room and put my phone in the charger.While I was scrolling on instagram I saw a message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey! Do you want to go to school tomorrow together?

Y/n: Sure why not!

We don't really talk but we are good friends.It is a little weird that he asked me to go to school together.He doesn't do this usually.