three

The next day Hyunjin was waiting outside for me.When I left my house he gave me some waffles and a coffee.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!" He said with a smile.

It's weird that suddenly Hyunjin wants to go to school with me and brings me waffles and coffee.

When we went to the class I saw Han with his head down.I took out my books and my pencil case.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I am just sleepy because my boss wanted me to work at the shop" He responded.

I look at my coffee that I haven't finished yet and then looked at him.I tap his head and then he looked at me.

"Drink this.I don't know if there is much left for you too but it doesn't matter" I said while giving him my coffee.

He lift the cover of the cup and started to drink.

"Thank you y/n! I really appreciate it"

"I hope this gives you more energy"

After a few minutes Math class has started.While the teacher was talking Han told me something.

"Do you want to go to the mall after school?" He whispered to me.

I nodded and then focused on the board.I saw that Han was drawing things on his notebooks and wasn't paying attention.

"Han Jisung please focus on what I am teaching"

I laughed at him and then he mocked me.

"Finally school finished" Han said with a happy face.

"You know that you have months left until school is finished and we get a holiday, right?"

His face immediately changed.

While we were heading to the mall we didn't talk to much.

"Tell me more about yourself" He told me.

"My name is l/n y/n, I am 17 years old and I love cats"

"That's it?" He asked me with a disappointed face.

"I don't know what to say"

"Favourite color?"

"Probably yellow and blue"

"Favourite food and drink?" He asked more questions.

"I love pasta and boba tea"

Before I could even finish my answers he was asking more things about me.

"Now tell me more about you" I said.

"At least I have many things to say about me! My name is Han Jisung, I am 17 years old.My favourite drink is Pepsi and I love eating pizza with a lot of cheese.I don't have many friends and in my free time I enjoy singing and reading."

"Woah you didn't even hesitate!" I joked.

We arrived immediately at the mall and went to the food court.After we ordered our food we found a table next to a cafeteria.When we were talking someone interrupted us.

"Hi Jisung! What are you doing here?" A boy with blonde hair came to him.

"I am hanging out with my a new friend" Han answered.

The boy came up to me and looked at me from the head to the shoes.

"Hi I am Lee Felix!" The boy said with a big smile on his face.

"I am l/n y/n"

I shook hands with him.

"Lee Felix is at the same school with us" Jisung told me.

While Han was telling me new things I saw Felix looking at me.

"Do you want to sit with us?" I asked him.

"I wanted too but I need to go"

Before he left he turned back to me.

"Can I get your phone number? You seem cool and I want new friends" Felix said.

After giving him my phone number he left.

"What boy says that when he wants a girls number! I think he likes you"

"But we just met" I said confused.

"Also I want your phone number too because we started to get along"

I gave him my phone number and then went to the shops in the mall.After an hour we left and went to our homes.When I arrived I saw a message on my phone.

Unknown : Hey! I think we should hang out someday, I am Felix don't worry :p

I looked at the message for a few seconds and then I answered.

Y/n : Yeah maybe tomorrow?

Unknown : Sure meet me at the skate park at 2 pm!

I added Felix in my contacts and then went to the shower.