Listen

To Freddy's annoyance, Golden did teleport in with a concerned face. Freddy was quietly crying in a corner. The brown bear looked up weakly at his older brother with sadness written all over his face. Golden sighed while looking away.
"Listen Freddy..." he said sternly while not looking at him.
"I know what your feeling little brother... And I know that your are not alone. Your with me and all your friends, just believe in yourself and you will find a way..." Golden sang in a rich voice.
Freddy was extremely shocked. Golden never sang, ever since...
Something happened long ago...
"You'll find a way. You always do. Love is complicated but its makes us stronger.... If you make the right choices, you'll have the best love and life you can ever have!" Golden finished off with a cough. Freddy hugged Golden tight and still crying a bit. "I-I just don't know anymore how I feel a-about Bonnie..." Freddy choked out with a sniff. Golden rubbed his back, "Its ok. Just please, don't do what I did..." he spoke quietly. Freddy let go of the bear and looked at him with confusion. "Do what...?" he asked while scratching his chin. Golden sighed with sadness in the tone. "I'm going to tell you a story.... so listen up." Golden looked at his little brother's eyes with hurt.

A/N: Its kinda short... I know.
Next Chapter is gonna be a flashback story! Nothing more really.
That's all I really have to say.