Reunion of the ancients - part 2

Dark Cacao, Hollyberry, and Golden Cheese are sitting within a snowy zen garden while waiting for pure vanilla making tea. The assistants insisted on Pure Vanilla to relax with the others but he insisted on helping anyway. 

Hollyberry: "So how is Dark Choco doing?"

Dark Cacao: "Doing a lot better since having Peanut Butter Cookie."

Golden Cheese: "I'm sure the three of you can get along just fine, is it really that bad with Peanut Butter Cookie?"

Dark Cacao: "He hides just from the mere sight of me, although I have to admit, Peanut Butter Cookie is an excellent hider since no matter how hard I look for him, I can never find him."

Pure vanilla hands out tea cups for everyone while listening to the conversation. 

Pure Vanilla: "Expressing your true feelings for Peanut Butter Cookie and how hurt you feel would work."

Hollyberry: "Perhaps spending some actual family time together will definitely help too, especially a smile as well!"

Dark Cacao is having second thoughts, he never smiled since Dark Choco came into this world. He tried anyways, only that it was more of a tense serious face that will absolutely scare young cookies. The same face that scared peanut butter cookie on day one. Everyone sweat drops out of embarrassment, this only made Dark Cacao even more depressed than ever.

Pure Vanilla: "H-hold on Dark Cacao, you really have a great smi-"

Golden Cheese: "That explains a lot!"

Hollyberry: "However! We will help you in your relationship become more wholesome!"

Dark Cacao: "I hope so, my own son hates me for what I did."

-Back at the Prince's room-

Dark Choco Cookie put white Lily Cookie on his bed, hoping for her to wake up from fainting, the very cute affection Peanut Butter Cookie showed was really heartwarming.

Peanut Butter: "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for white lily to pass out!"

Prince Dark Choco: "Don't worry, this isn't the first time it happened, she loves young cookies but to the point where she passes out from the sheer cuteness."

Peanut Butter: "I… find it odd that she's friends with grandpa…"

Prince Dark Choco: "Well they both help each other in the library whenever white lily is researching for a way to make cookies more durable. Believe me, he father tends to have a soft whenever white lily is around, that applies to his friends too."

Peanut Butter: "So… has your father cried before???"

The prince however, had no answer to that. He never showed some kind of strong emotion like that. Dark Cacao has definitely been seen angry but that is usually his serious look and has also shown to be tired as well after a long day of paperwork. It does really make him think if his father even cares to begin with… but him having friends contradicts that, so maybe the reason could never be explained.

Dark Choco prince: "... Maybe if I went away for good, he could…" *thinking out loud*

The moment Peanut Butter Cookie heard that, it made his eyes watery. There is another thing that the dark prince does not like to do, making kids cry on accident. The prince within hesitation hugs peanut butter with everything he's got.