Prologue

15 years ago.........♥️♥️♥️♥️

Seven years old, Emmy Morgan was woken by her Elder brother,twelve years old Robyn and Twin sister Emma. " We are going to be late for school!" Emma cried. " Have we done our project?" Emmy asked opening her eyes groggily. " Yeah. We did it last night at dinner" Emma said with a smile . " Get up and get dressed" Robyn ordered and stormed out.
" He is really angry" Emma said sadly. " Ah! Don't worry,he will cool off soon" Emmy said reassuring Emma . She rolled out of bed abd rushed into the shower." We might get A+ for our brilliant project" Emmy shouted. " I hope so " Emma said as Emmy freezed the shower. " Come on! Don't say that! Am sure of it" Emmy said snapping her fingers and her clothes changed to crazy jeans with a hello kitty top.
" Emmy! You frozed the shower again!' Emma screamed and Robyn rushed in. " Emmy will you have some manners? I told not use your powers in bathroom" Robyn reprimanded. " Don't worry i will leave this house for all of you and fly across the world!" Emmy snapped , carrying her bag pack. " Where will you go?" Emma asked, carrying her bag pack. " I won't tell you ! I don't want you to show up at my door step!" Emmy snapped, pushing Emma out of the way and walked away

" Okay guys, submit your projects by briefly explaining why you did it" Mr trawler asked. " " Emmy and Emma?" He called and they came out in front of the class. " Tell us about project" Mr trawler asked.
" Its called an automatic gun" Emmy explained." What's the difference? Gun is gun! Go back to seat losers!" A boy named Dwayne snapped.
" It's not an ordinary gun,fish brain!" Emmy snarled. " It able operate without direct control" she explained. " And it's used for long or short distance. You can also call it silencer" she added with a bow.
" Thanks for explaining. Next, Lorrie Donald" Mr trawler called. Lorrie came out with a USB. " This called 'God's eyes ' . Its the type of device that helps to locate your anyone without any delay" Lorrie explained.
" Thanks.That was great. You got A+ Miss Donald" Mr trawler said smiling. " Sir what about us?" Emmy asked." B+" Mr trawler said. " Accept your score loser!" Dwayne snapped and Emmy freezed his legs. " Jealous" Dwayne laughed using his super strength to free him self. " Emma let's go!" Emmy snapped and pulled Emma out of class .
" When i grow up ,i will be an FBI and show those losers who the real boss is !" Emmy snapped. " I will like be a doctor" Emma said ." So i will treat you and brother Robyn whenever you get hurt" She added."You might treat your crush,i just hope he is a soldier or army" Emmy said with a smile." Lets just hope you don't marry a soldier"Emma said with smirk and Emmy laughed." That's not gonna happen" she said