A Bad Way

Emmy watched as the guy reunited with his little sister and she couldn't help but smile. She really did miss her siblings. " Thanks" The guy said jolting her out of her thoughts. " It's nothing am just glad she is okay " Emmy said with a soft smile. "My name is George by the way" The guy introduced. " My sister name is Nancy" he added. " Am Emmy" Emmy said smiling. As she was chatting with George,the hospital door burst open and Roller marched in. " What are you doing here?" Emmy asked, suprised. " You are under arrest for driving speedily" Roller snapped as he handcuffed her hands. Emmy wanted to froze it but they were a lot of humans here so she just glared at Roller. " Come on Roller she just helped me" George explained but Roller ignored him. He dragged Emmy out of the hospital, rudely. " Let go! Let go you are hurting me" Emmy snapped. " You haven't learn yet" Roller snapped as he remembered how his sister begged. He pushed Emmy inside the car roughly not minding if she injured or not. " Roller you need to cool down" Seul bi said but Roller just droved away. " I simply just helped a friend and you are arresting me" Emmy sneered. " Are you sure you aren't doing this for your own personal use? Because I don't see anything wrong in helping a friend!" Emmy shouted and Roller laughed. " Like you ever helped anyone before" Roller snapped. ". What is that suppose to mean?" Emmy asked immediately Roller parked beside a police patrol van. Roller got down, opened the back seat door ,grabbed Emmy wrist and dragged her into the station. " Bro easy" Tyler warned as Roller pushed Emmy on a chair. " Gosh! This is called violation of power!" Emmy sneered angrily. " Really? Violation of power? " Roller asked mockingly, why didn't she remember that when she bullied his sister. " What do you mean?" Emmy asked glaring at him. " Why where you speeding like that? You could have hurt some people. Their live may not be important to you but it is to us" Roller snapped. " Like I said I was helping a friend in need" Emmy said. " Liar! Stop using people to cover up your mistakes" Roller snapped and Seul bi held his hand. " Calm down Roller, I know you are just stressed because you can't find the real killer so don't unleash it on your wife" Seul bi said. " Can you uncuff me right now?" Emmy asked as she glared at Roller. Seul bi rubbed Roller arm gently before unlocking Emmy's handcuffs. " Gosh! My hands hurt a lot" Emmy said as she glanced at her reddened wrist. " We are sorry for the inconveniences" Ji Chang wook apologised and Emmy just smiled at him. " Don't worry" Emmy said. You are going to pay for it all Roller. She walked towards Roller table and sat down on it. " What are you doing?" Roller asked more calmly. " I wanna help" Emmy said looking at the pictures. " You can't" Roller simply said. " Why not? Am skilled but if you apologise for rudely talking to me then I might reconsider" Emmy said and Roller shook his head.
           " She was bruised on the wrist, neck and lower abdomen. Her hands was tied that why her wrist are red. She was almost choked with a rope and then she was stabbed at the lower abdomen" Emmy said smiling. " Stabbed?" Ji Chang wook asked suprised. Emmy smiled and placed the photos on the board. " She was stabbed although it looks like a bruise but this is where she bleed" Emmy said pointing at the small cut below the abdomen. " How do you know?" Roller asked. " I have the same mark" Emmy said with a shrug before focusing on the photos. " What would cause a rivalry between the two lovers? Easy , jealousy just like the way Roller acted it was because he was jealous " Emmy added and Roller glared at her. Emmy chuckled and for some reason Roller's heart softened. " Jealous has it perks" Emmy said smiling. " Woah! You have given us a lead already" Tyler said smiling. " Who?" Emmy asked. " Ki chon. He is the Ex boyfriend of Baek Sun ah" Ji Chang wook said.
         " Anyway am glad I can help" Emmy said smiling. " Seul bi prepare a search warranty" Roller ordered and Seul bi quickly left not after glancing at Emmy first. Wow does she like him? Emmy thought as she watched Seul bi ran away. " Mrs Donald,am so glad you resumed early" Their boss, Dave said. " Oh well, I didn't plan to but my husband just can't live without me. He even dragged me here because he was jealous that i was with another" Emmy said with a small laugh and Roller glared at her. " Wow, am so happy" Dave said. " Did you actually let her work here?" Roller asked. " Come-on, she isn't a housewife. She is also a detective" Dave said before walking towards Emmy. " Come, let me show you around"Dave said, smiling. " Gosh! So she is going to work here?" Seul bi asked, frowning. " Yeah. I  know" Roller said. " I got the search warranty" Seul bi said. " Emmy Will come with you" Dave said. " Sir?" Tyler called. " She was the one that however noticed the fault you guys failed to notice" Dave said and Roller just stormed out angrily. Seul bi glared at Emmy who returned it with a cold icy glare that sent shivers to her body.
🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️👩‍✈️👩‍✈️👩‍✈️👩‍✈️🕵️

     " Is this his house?" Ji Chang wook asked, frowning. " He must have grown big"Tyler said and Seul bi frowned. " Me and Roller will check inside, Emmy and Tyler check the kitchen, Ji Chang wook the rooms" Seul bi said. " Sure" They chorused. Tyler and Emmy headed towards the kitchen and saw no one. " Wine glasses? He must be around" Tyler said,glancing at the two wine glasses on the counter. " He must have a visitor" Emmy said as Tyler took a photo of the scene. " We can check their fingerprints" Emmy said as she wore her gloves. " That my favourite part" Tyler said as Emmy placed the glasses in a polythene bag. " You are really funny, Tyler" she said smiling. " Shall we go on mademoiselle?" Tyler asked with a mock bow. Emmy curstied and nodded. As they moved closer, Ki Chon popped out of the counter and pushed Emmy roughly that she fell and twisted her wrist. " Emmy are you okay?" Tyler asked. Emmy stood up and sprinted towards Ki Chon who was about to escape. She held his hand and kicked him on the knee making him to fall. " Ki Chon!" Roller called as he ran towards the scene. Ki Chon was about to stand when he found out that his legs were frozen. " Ki Chon you are under arrest for killing you girlfriend" Roller said as Seul bi handcuffed Ki Chon. " Great job Tyler. I will treat you to lunch" Emmy said and Tyler nodded as they did a fist bump. Roller gaze suddenly darkened as he watched Tyler and Emmy acting all lovey-dovey.