Chapter 29

I immediately shut my curtains!

My breath grows heavy and my mind attacks itself, I'm a evil  monster, I've killed little helpless animals at eight years old. Earlier today I tormented people with fear, maybe this thing in the fog is right maybe I'm not good at all.

With these thoughts in my mind I try to get ready for bed, I don't even know what time it is, but honestly I don't care.

I'm actually exhausted in every sense of the word,

I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and take the quickest shower in my life, but I just needed to wash this day off of me.

~

When I come back into my room I put on my pajamas and let my wet hair down.

My curiosity takes me over and I peak out my window, there is still some fog outside, but it just looks normal beyond that.

The hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up and I realize I'm not alone.

Spinning around I see him, Paul,

I don't know what to even say to him at this point.

He walks towards me,

"I'm sorry Paul, but I haven't learned anything that can help you. I've learned Tony's a cheater and Laura a fake friend and I've found out that I might be as evil inside as the monsters I fight." I take a breath "but I haven't learned anything that can help you."

He now comes closer his arms wrap around me and his hands hold me.

"Tony's a damn idiot and I've never liked Laura all that much." He speaks to me through his thoughts, "as for helping me, well you might not know how, but I know your going to one way or the other."

Paul pulls his face back, but never lets me go, his eyes look deep into mine.

"Your not evil, not even in the slightest, your completely good inside and don't let anyone ever make you feel differently."

His stereo starts playing the flame by cheap trick,

"Did you mean to do that?" I ask,

He smiles "I did because this one" he looks at the CD player "this ones my song to you." He backs up and extends his right hand to me,

I think he's asking me to dance, I give him my hand and he pulls me in, the two of us dance around my room.

I laugh, I don't think you could scrub the smile off of my face if you tried.

He spins me and then dips me, my eyes stop on his, for a moment too long we're frozen in this position.

I lean my face towards his, my lower lip quivers, he then leans his face closer to mine.

I don't know who closes the distance between us, my hearts beating so loud I can't even think, but one way or the other our lips meet.

He pulls me up and we stand there kissing, his hands hold my lower back and mine hold his hair, Paul begins kissing my neck.

I gasp then close my eyes taking it all in,

My hands grab at his shirt and I pull trying to remove it from him.

He pulls back a bit "are you sure?"

"I am" I say,

He doesn't hesitate after that, Paul rips my button up pajama top clean off, I pull his shirt off of him.

It's weird because I can see him and feel him, but at the same time this isn't his body it's his soul so because of that it doesn't feel entirely like him.

His touch is pleasant, but it also burns a bit, he's warm to the touch at times and bitterly cold others.

I pull my pants of and he dose the same, I look at him, at his ripped abs, his strong arms, his handsome face, his childlike smile and his kind eyes.

If I let myself I could get completely lost in him,

With a whoosh Paul lifts me up and takes me to my bed, he begins kissing down my body. He starts at my jaw then travels down my neck, his lips graze my chest then my stomach.

My breath weakens when he reaches my thighs, lightly he bites the inner of my right thigh. With a bit of force he pulls off my underwear and his mouth lands in a place that leaves my body trembling.

"P.. Paul" I call out trying to get him to stop,

His left hand then slips under my bra and at this point I can no longer speak.

After a moment of this he works his way back up towards me, Paul un clips my bra with one hand, he then pulls it of me.

If I was in a clearer state of mind I might find that little talent of his concerning, but I'm not so I don't.

I pull down his underwear, he kisses my lips until there swollen and then he pushes into me.

I grunt in pain,

He looks into my eyes "tell me to stop and I will"

I shake my head "don't stop"

My eyes water from the pain and a tear escapes my left eye, he licks it off of my face.

When Paul finished I hadn't because it was my first time so he found other ways to make sure I did.

I fell asleep in his embrace, but when morning came I woke up alone.

The flame played on loop in my mind, it's just became my new favorite song.

My fingers touch my neck where he had kissed me and I squeal like a child. I don't think I'll forget last night as long as I live,

.
.
.

[ Disclaimer ]

I know I'm not the best at the dirty time writing, but hopefully it's passable.

Ok that's all