Weezerblue tears

In a dream

An odd silhouette appears in the distance, you call out to it screaming your lungs out. You feel an odd weight of emotion on your chest and the only way to get rid of it is if you make it to that quickly disappearing figure.

As you reach that white fedora'd figure they begin to turn around to meet you. . .

You wake up in a strange blue room feeling lost and as if you just forgot something important. An aching feeling in your chest appears only to quickly disappear.

You try to look around the weezer blue room but there seems to be almost no way out but the locked door in front of you.

You look down at yourself only to realize that you're still in your clothes from yesterday and you weren't searched.

You check your back pocket that was previously hidden by your floppa t-shirt and find your backup phone :D

You take it out to realize that miraculously it is at full charge, you don't remember charging it at all.

Guess I'm lucky, they didn't take away any of the things already on me and there doesn't seem to be any surveillance on the room.

Y/n's glimmering e/c eyes begin to fill up with tears reflecting the weezer blue color of the room around them.

You quickly log into discord and receive a ping from your dearest friend bowlofcherries.

Boc: hey, is everything ok? You suddenly left midway through the sonic movie night.
Y/n: I don't know :( I think my mom sold me to weezer
Boc: sweet! How's that treating you.
Y/n: D:

After conversing some more you decide to hit the general chat of uhyeahcord

Y/n: hey guys :( I got sold off to weezer
Paintbristle: bro what 💔
MoonOats: SAY HI TO RIVERS CUOMO FOR ME
BowlOfCherries:^^^
Axpo: in the middle of the sonic marathon?
Stix: *knuckles frowning emoji*
Following Travis: how did that happen 💀
Y/n: I don't know :( I was just in my room and it filled up with purple smoke and now I'm in an odd blue room
Neverportal: LEAN SMOKE
Y/n: lol 💔

While Y/n's e/c orbs were still dripping weezerblue tears, outside the room rivers cuomo discussed with the rest of his bandmates.

"We've really done it now, why did we even buy this person?" Rivers asked, running his hand through his hair the stress not leaving him at all.

"I thought we might need a little more weezer help in the weezer home and this crazy lady approached us so I thought why the hell not" replied another member.

Rivers just stood in shock but reluctantly agreed.

We need to get y/n accustomed to us so we don't scare them away once we get out, we need,,, what was that thing called, Stockholm Syndrome?

As Rivers planned, UhYeah finally made his appearance on the discord.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: there will be a spin-off to Love & Lean, courtesy of Moonoats and Axpo. Stay tuned 😼
Ps. Cover and chapter images were made by Stix !!