𝟎𝟎𝟏-i declare i dont care anymore

╔════════╗
* Chapter title from the song Burnout by green day
╚════════╝

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚‧₊˚

Ella Potter did not give a fuck about anything anymore. Truely, she didn't.

Between the stupid Tri-Wizard Tournament, the constant dragging she and her brother had received in the Dailey Proffit over the last year, and the whole Gram Montage scandal ( you have sex with a guy one time.... ), she was just done.

Over it.

Fucken' sick of everything.

Yet, when she walked into the Dursleys house with a freshly tattooed left forearm and a box of bleach blonde muggle hair dye and toner, Ella intentioned to go upstairs to her room both as quickly and quietly as possible. Sure, the whole reason behind getting a tattoo in the first place was to piss people off, but honestly, she really didn't want to deal with her Aunt and Uncles shit right now. She was running on negative four hours of sleep and apparently getting a tattoo the muggle way hurt like shit OK?
She didn't feel like getting yelled at today.

Sue her.

But when Ella steped foot inside Number 4 Private Drive that evening, the whole not-pissing-people-off-because-she-didn't-want-to-deal-with-their-reactions thing went right out the window.

Her cousin Duddley was sobbing uncontrollably with his head in a srawberry ice cream tub while being comforted by Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon was purple faced and shouting, and Harry was looking like he was about to do something similar to the Aunt Marge Incident ().

The Potter girl sighed; she really didn't want to deal with this shit right now. But Harry needed saveing from Vernon's wrath, and Ella had to be the one to bail him out- because who the fuck else was going to do it?

"Damnnnnn Vernon who shoved that stick up your ass?" She strutted into the parlor, throwing the boxes of hairdye onto a near by armchair. A small action, but one that would undoubtably piss her Uncle off; Ella was an expert at knowing just the buttons to press to make him to spitting mad- it was something she prided herself on.

Being a menace to society was in the job description of a Potter after all.

"YOU!" Vernon turned around to face her, seemingly growing angrier by the second. "I suppose you were in on this too where you? You think it's funny do you?" And, though Ella had no god damned clue what he was talking about, she shrugged.

"A little bit, yah," As she said this, she plopped down on the couch, propped her feet up on the coffee table and stretched, making sure to show off the new tattoo that now graced her left forearm; In the spot where the dark mark would be on a Death Eater, resided a picture of a snake getting crushed to death by a dagger ( that, coincidentally, greatly resembled the soward of Gryffindor ).

In Ella's opinion, it was fucking awesome. Her Uncle however, clearly didn't share the sentiment.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND DEFILLING YOUR BODY LIKE A COMMON WHORE WHILE UNDER MY ROOF?" he screamed. Briefly, the green eyed girl wondered if smoke would start coming out of Vernon's ears. His face was so red it certainly looked plausible.