15

"GOOD AFTERNOOOOOOON!" mari screamed, jumping as she exited her car.

"noah, what the fuck?" mari yelled, throwing her car keys at him.

"ow! why the car keys?!" mari huffed, throwing her hands up as she shut her door.

"it was a defense mechanism!" she defended, walking over to take her keys from noah before locking her car.

"you'd die in a horror movie, you know that right?" noah asked, the two approaching the building.

"yeah, i know." mari sighed defeatedly. noah and mari entered the building. the pair talked about their most recent imessage game they had played as they walked into the fittings room.

"oh, hey guys." mari looked up from her phone, previously had been showing noah how she had in fact sent back the 8ball game.

"noah, you're in room 5." noah left the room and mari set her bag down.

"mars, hey!" mari turned around and saw joe walking into the room and she smiled, about to wave when he pulled her into a hug.

"hi, jojo." mari giggled as she hugged joe back, the hug lasting a bit longer. joe groaned in mari's ear, making her stomach flip as she quickly pulled away from the hug.

"I take it you'll continue with that nickname?"

"well, am I still mars to you?" Mari raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms as she stared at him.

"Forever and always, love." Joe smirked, walking away as mari was left blushing and caught off guard.

"what.." she whispered, shaking her head as she decided to stop thinking about him calling her love.

"alright, mari. if we could have you try on this outfit?" mari nodded and grabbed the costume.

mari removed her shirt and pants as the costumer worked with joe on the other side of the room.

"what do we think?" mari asked, staring at herself in the mirror as she took in the simplicity of her costume. "this sweater is so cute."

"i think this is a good one." the costumer begin checking to make sure it fit correctly before having her pose for a costume picture. "let's try this one."

mari took off her clothes, handing them to the costumer before looking at the next costume. it was a yellow dress with a jean jacket, probably one of mari's favorites.

"hey joe, are your costumes cool?" mari called out, glancing over at joe who was currently in his hellfire shirt and jeans. "shit, i like it!"

joe glanced over before quickly adverting his eyes. "oh, sorry."

"what?"

"you're indecent." mari laughed loudly, clearing her throat as a way to stop her laughter.

"sorry." mari snickered, biting her lip as she stared at joe. "but seriously, it's fine. it's not a big deal, it's just shorts and bra."

joe nodded, making her smile. as she went to grab the dress, joe peeked over at her and couldn't help but stare. he swallowed hard when she looked over and sent him a small smile before pulling the dress over her head.

as joe pulled on the 3rd leather jacket he had to try on, he heard mari gasp. "shut the fuck up!"

"what?"

"look!" mari yelled excitedly, running over to joe to show him her jean jacket that had a hellfire club patch sewn onto the breast pocket.

"mars, that's sick." joe smiled brightly, reaching out to touch the patch. realizing where joe's hand was placed, mari looked down at his hand before looking up at him with a nervous smile.