Different Type of Love - Nicky Nichols x Lorna Morello

Nicky was sat on her bunk, listening to her radio, when she spotted Lorna loitering in the entranceway.
"Are you gonna come in?" She asked confidently with a charming smile. Lorna's facial expression changed, and she ran towards Nicky, bursting into tears.

"Nobody loves me..," she sobbed "Christopher doesn't love me, he's found someone else.. I can't take it, I thought it was true love!" Nicky hugged her even tighter, she didn't like seeing her upset.

"There is someone who loves you.." Lorna stopped sobbing, and looked up at Nicky in disbelief.
"Who..?" More tears began to roll down her face, and Nicky wiped them away as comfort.

"....." Nicky paused, was this it? "Me, I do," Nicky was happy that she had told Lorna how she felt, but Lorna looked up and smiled, not in the way Nicky hoped.

"Thanks Nichols, but it's a differ--"
"No it's not. I love you Lorna Morello" she seemed shocked, and Nicky was worried. Did she ruin everything?

Lorna smiled, and placed her head on Nicky's shoulder. Nicky was confused, what was going on?
"Morello?" Nicky was worried at her silence, this wasn't what she hoped.
"You know what Nichols?," she grinned "I might just believe you..!" she whispered cheekily before standing up and tapping Nicky on the nose.

She planted a small peck on Nicky's lips before running away giggling. Nicky grinned in happiness, and lay down in her bunk, thinking about her future.
"Settling down..? Jesus Morello, what are you doing to me?" She chuckled before getting up and going to find her love.