Arrogance - Dante x Nero

Nero woke up to a face full of white hair. The time he didn't know, but he was sure it was the morning. The pain felt like the she-viper had hit him over the head, there was a dull pain in his frontal lobe and his eyes were blurry. He dragged himself into a seated position and rubbed his eyes gently. Nero had to blink a few times to focus properly, and when he did, it hit him like a storm.

Last night... Clothes were strewn across the floor of the unfamiliar room, a pathway from the door to the bed. The whole night came in flashing images, graphic ones at that, and he realised.

He was not alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening before....

Dante and Nero were sitting at the bar in the headquarters. Dante was facing the bar whilst Nero had his side to it, facing away from Dante.

"Come on Nero, it's only one drink! Don't be a pussy!" Dante teased, poking Nero in the back repeatedly. He could see him starting to get irritated, it wouldn't take much more.

"No Dante, I told you already I can't drink tonight. I've got to find Credo tomorrow and kill him, it's a big job. Alcohol equals a fail, and I can't fail this." he sternly told the demon hunter. This was not the night to push him. " and will you STOP poking me!" he shouted.

"Calm down, it was only an idea kid. You are just a puny little half-demon after all, probably couldn't take the hit!" Dante teased a little too hard, causing Nero to snap.

"RIGHT THAT'S IT YOU BASTARD! Hit me, and whatever you're having I'll have double!" Nero yelled, causing Lady and Trish to sigh and walk out.

"Okay then, let's go kid! I challenge you; to a drinking game. First to back out becomes a slave to the other" Dante smirked as he saw a crimson red fall over Nero's face.

Nero regained his confident posture and smirked back, receiving a glare from Dante, "Good. I like it. So... who's first?"

4 hours later...

"A-a-and thaa-aat, is ho-ooow you win!" Dante slurred, his system full of alcohol. Nero had his head hanging over the now empty bar, throwing up into the bucket of ice.

"I am NOT finished yet.. demon! You think you're different, no, you're just like your brother! Y--" Nero was interrupted by Dante pulling him up by the collar.

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO HIM YOU ASSHOLE! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO BIG BECAUSE YOU'RE DRUNK WELL NO, I WIN. I WIN BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT EVERYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN SAVE KYRIE THE ONE TIME YOU HAD THE CHANCE! YOU ABSOLU--" Dante was interrupted by Nero connecting their lips.

"Wha--a?" Dante was puzzled, he didn't think that would be Nero's reaction.

"Don't Dante. Just fuck me." he whispered seductively, biting Dante's ear lobe.

"Oh, okay" he shrugged his shoulders and pushed Nero onto the bar.

"Not here. Your room" he smirked against Dante's face and gripped his neck. Dante picked him up and ran to the room. He shut the door, and as he turned around he was met with Nero's lips.

Clothes were ripped off (literally) and thrown across the room, leading to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nero didn't want to remember any of the rest. He turned to his right and saw a naked Dante looking up at him. He nodded with a face of approval.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Nero asked curiously.

He nodded again with the same face, "it was good" he smirked.

Dante got up, completely naked and walked straight through the door and out into the headquarters. He popped his head around the door, "find whatever's left of your clothes and be out of here by the time I come back. Credo's waiting...." he chuckled and exited the room, leaving a baffled Nero sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What.. What just happened...?"

===================================

Dedicated to @devilmaycrygirl

(she helped me with some of the characters and things)

Also a quick thanks to all the support from everyone! Thankyou!

<~ivykissedagirl~>