<2>

TECHNO 1ST PERSON POV

After eating we still had like 20 minutes to spare. We decided the library was the best option, walking I noticed we'd past the spot that he always sits if the library isn't open. Turning my head to look, but.. he wasn't there. I just looked back at Tubbo who was talking, pushing it off he's probably just in the library per usual. But as we grew closer to the library, I noticed he was in the grass, talking to someone. We got to the library, it was closed for testing sadly and I was pulled along to sit in the grass. Not far behind him but far enough so our conversation wouldn't be heard.

"Oo look who it is, the guy your obsessing over."
Wilbur tried to tease me

"Wait your obsessing over Dream? Really out of anyone, you pick him?"
Ranboo said unknowingly giving Techno a mini heart attack

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^
time skip

The bell rang in the middle of our conversation, but they just continued it on the walk back to the science building. He was walking back as well, or really Dream from what Ranboo said his name was. I had math no one else had that class with me, but Dream was in that class so I had no complains.

Back in class we were separating into groups of four. We were making kites for some reason, I could have took my change but I lost it too fast. Dream turned around and asked Christy if she wanted to be in a group, he was then paired with Cyprus and Blue. I ended up not having a group so instead of doing the whole thing (which wasn't gonna be put on a grade) I just "read". In reality I was taking peeks at Dream's group and trying to get a listen on his voice, that failed and the end of the period came around.

I was now walking to my sixth with Wilbur and Niki. Tommy and Tubbo have gym so they walk without us, that was the least of my worries because I noticed Dreams friends waiting for him to leave the science building. Then there he was walking close to me, but by my lucky he wasn't talking until after they walked passed us. So yet again no listen in on his voice but I was within 3+ feet of him. I got to ADVID, with nothing to do in that class I resorted to trying to think of what class Dream had. I keep drifting my thoughts to him every time im bored... Thats until Sapnap and George interrupted me.

"Hey Techno"
Sapnap said smiling in the process

"Hey Sapnap, hey George"

"Ya also got nothing todo? Do ya like wanna talk about something or?.."
Sapnap asked

"Sure we can talking about something, and yea I have nothing todo. Actually, do you so happen to know what class Dream has right now?"

"I do actually, I got his whole schedule. Why you want it?"
Dang he speaks fast as hell-

I got a bit excited and replied a bit to fast but eh
"If you can get me his whole schedule then sure"

"Alright here."
He quickly scribbled it onto a paper and handed it to me.
1st Cooking
2nd Science
3rd English
4th History
5th Math
6th Stage production
7th CCA

"Thanks Sapnap"

"Mhm no problem, why'd you wanna know anyways?"
He asked wiggling his eyebrows as if trying to give me a "subtle" hint

"I don't know I share most of my classes with him, why not get the rest of his schedule?"