19

i left clay's house after breaking down in his room after he touched me. i don't know what it was but physical affection was just not what i wanted yesterday.

i sat at the check out counter at my shop writing my own book on my laptop. it was a story about my life in the eyes of a 7 year old girl. i loved it so much.

a group came into the store and i looked up to see it being george, clay, and sapnap. i sighed and put my macbook underneath the counter while zach went up to help them.

i walked over to katy and she looked at me.

"i feel like i need to take shots" i joked and she nodded.

"i get that" she said.

"sadie! he has a question" zach yelled out. i walked over to them to see george looking at pride and prejudice.

"what can i help you with?" i asked trying to sound as happy as possible.

"what the fuck did you do to clay last night?" he asked and i was taken back.

"i was just emotional" was all i said while looking down

"hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around your emotions and shitty life"

and my hand met his face. the was a good slap. a loud one too. everyone looked in our direction, counting clay.

"fuck you," i said. "get the fuck out of my store"

"your store my ass" he laughed

"honey it's literally called 'sadie's book cafe' it's clearly mine" i laughed like him. "now get the fuck out before i do it myself"

"dude just get out. you already crossed way too many lines" sapnap said.

george finally walked out while flipping me off so i did the same back. as soon as he was gone katy and zach started clapping. i always said i would never fight or kick out customers.

"i have been waiting for you to do that to someone" zach said

"makes two of us" katy said before they high-fived. i laughed before looking at clay and rolling my eyes. i was exhausted of this bullshit.

"clay you can get out too" i said calmly. he just smirked at me

"and if i don't?" he asked

"press of a button and the cops are on their way" i said and he raised his eyebrows.

"what happened to the sadie that screams in fear when people try to help her?" he asked

"what happened to the clay that screams in bed during blowjobs?" i giggled

it kept going back and forth like that until it went too far. way too far.

"what happened to the sadie that cries herself to sleep every night over her dead brother?"

i looked at him and he looked in shock. i walked up to him and slapped him with all i had in me. he started to tear up knowing how badly he just fucked up.

"get the fuck out clay" i said and he nodded. he walked past me and out the door. i stood there staring at the shelve of books.

"i'm sorry" sapnap said before leaving. as he walked outside i could hear him yelling at george and clay.