Blind Date

Alya smiled at her phone "I did it!" she yelled happily "I finally got those two idiots to go out with each other"

Marinette sat in the small restaurant near her apartment waiting for this "blind date" of hers. How she let Alya talked her into this, she would never know.

15 minutes has passed and Marinette was getting ready to leave

"Is this seat taken" asked a deep voice

Marinette turned her head to find a pair of emerald eyes staring into her bluebell eyes. She could feel the heat spreading there way from her neck to her face.

"I..I...I don't know. I'm suppose to meet someone here for a blind date "Marinette answered the blush permanently on her face.

"Then Maybe I'm in the right spot" He answered "I'm suppose to be on one as well"

Marinette smiled and gesture him to sit in the seat. He nodded and took the seat across from her.

"I'm Damian" He said "Damian Wayne"

He looked at Marinette wondering if she knew who he was when he didn't see a recollection on her face to the mention of his last name.

Marinette smiled and introduce her self "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"How about we order some food, get to know each other and see where this goes." Marinette said with the blush still on her cheeks.

"Very well" Damian smiled "Have you ever been here before? I'm not sure what to order."

"Yes, I really loved the spaghetti here" Mari said as the waitress arrived to their table, "I'll have a Risata pink Moscato wine with spaghetti and a basket of bread sticks."

Damian eyes quickly scanned the menu before ordering a Carbone's Ristorante and a red wine.

The young Wayne found himself surprisingly enjoying the blind date.

Marinette's phone rang. Her screen showed ten texts from Alya and one phone call.

"Sorry, Is it alright if I answer this and see what's going on?" she asked

As he opened his mouth to speak his phone suddenly went off. causing her to chuckle. with a nod, they both turned and looked down at their phones.

To: Marinette

Did you leave the restaurant?

I'm so sorry!

Are you still waiting?

I don't know what happed,but he cancelled last minute

Please answer.

when I get my hands on that Agreste boy!

Marinette I'm sorry ill deal with him

I can't believe he stood you up!

How long did you wait for?

Can't believe Adrien left you there!

From: Alya

To: Baby Bird

I know you didn't want to go on the date, but did you really have to stood up the poor girl!

At least with the others you showed up and told them right away you weren't interested!

The poor girl felt embarrassed and cried.

When you get back you better explain yourself

From: Big Bird

At the same time they both looked up from there phones looked at each other and started laughing

"What did yours say?"Damian asked Marinette smiling at her

"A late cancellation from my date that was long over viewed" Marinette rolled her eyes but she was smiling "Only....forty-seven minutes late. Yours?"

"My brother asking why I stood up my date.but I don't see it as anyone fault but his" Damian sighed "How so" Marinette prodded "He failed to tell me what the person looked like, there name or what they were wearing" Damian replied

Marinette had begun to chuckle which turned into laughter when she realized Alya did the same.

"It's not my fault I found a elaha so fast" Marinette blushed and asked what that mean "You'll find out soon enough" Damian smirked

Damian walked Marinette back to her apartment building "That was fun I hope we can do it again" Marinette said whit a blush on her cheeks Damian smiker happy to get the girl flustered He leanded down and kissed her heated cheeks "See you later Marinette" he said as he walk out of her sight.

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

I know my grammar is bad and for that I apologize,I know my punctuation's are off and it might not make sence plus I can't spell so I'm very sorry if you have trouble reading the next things coming up.

Oh And tell me if you think I should of ended this differently. :P

'