That night of the murder

2:00 am
Wine bottle was rolling on the floor of
y/n's room , whipping all her tears she took the glass of wine from the table .
Suddenly lightning flashed , from the window by looking at the sky she said "The sky too wants to cry with me today."

Author's pov: Actually our y/n's bf ditched her , she was so happy with him , she extremely got attached with him bcs there was no one to take care of her. But after understanding that all of her bf's care were fake her heart got broken into million pieces.

She bought the bottle of wine to celebrate their 1year anniversary , but as soon she got home she witnessed her boyfriend embarassing with another girl on the couch , she slammed the door hard making them realise she witnessed everything .
Her boyfriend left by saying a sorry politely and gave her a forehead kiss , she couldn't help but cried out loudly , since morning she continuously cried without taking any break. She forgot all her work to do and even she forgot to lock the front door of her house.

Suddenly she heard a sound of falling something . She hurriedly got their to see what happened , then she heard someone screamed in pain

She switched on the light and saw a man was brutally shoving a knife into an other man's body

Y/n shouted , her shout grabbed the murderer's attention .

The murderer-" Shitt!! Why did this guy has to hide in someone else's house like this ."

The murderer got it and was walking towards y/n , y/n ran towards her room the murderer's foot steps were getting faster and was following y/n

The murderer-"I won't harm u wait , don't call the police!"

Y/n fell down on the floor -"Please don't kill me, I won't tell anyone about this."

The murderer-"I won't but don't tell anyone , don't let the police know okay? I will leave after finishing my work."

Y/n-"please leave me please!"

The murderer-"I won't do anything to u ."

The murderer grabbed y/n's hand to support her to stand " go to ur room and sleep everything will be fine when u wake up."

Y/n-"U won't kill me naah ??"

The murderer -"I have no reasons to kill u , and if u don't listen to my words now then I won't hesitate to do that."

Y/n-"But what about him?"

The murderer-"It's my job , and don't ever call anyone give me ur phone."

They both entered her room the murderer took her phone and laptop and locked her in the room

Y/n shouted-"Why did u lock me??"

The murderer-" Just sleep, baby girl ."