THE MURDERER'S DECISION

Next day y/n woke up and looked at the clock "It's 9 o'clock , ugh I wish everything goes normal as I open this door ,God please!"

Y/n opened the door "I reckon he had locked the door !! Then that means he left ??"

Y/n went to the couch and got freeze

The murderer-"Hi baby!"Y/n-"Why are u still here?"The murderer -" We haven't introduced to eachother yet

Y/n-"Why are u still here?"
The murderer -" We haven't introduced to eachother yet."
Y/n-"I don't think that's important , why don't u leave!!"

The murderer-"I will after confirming the fact that u won't tell anyone about last night."

Y/n-" How will u confirm that?"

The murderer-"By killing u!!"

Y/n stepped back and fell down out of fear

The murderer moved forward to her and sat down he moved more closer and said -"Are u scared baby girl?"

Y/n-"Why are u doing this to mee?? Huh!"The murderer-" Don't worry I won't hurt u I was just joking , look I have cleaned this room for u properly and the dead body is gone too

The murderer-" Don't worry I won't hurt u I was just joking , look I have cleaned this room for u properly and the dead body is gone too ."

Y/n-"Now u should go !"

The murderer-"I am going to stay with u for the rest of my life , I can't let u be alone what if u tell anyone about last night what happened !!"

Y/n-"That's impossible !!"

The murderer-" Let's go to my house then!"

Y/n-" Belive me I won't tell anyone."

The murderer -"Sorry I can't believe u."

Y/n-"Then why would I believe u that u won't hurt me!!"

The murderer-"You have to believe my words bcs it's my decision and if u don't I will kill you for real!"

Y/n-"Kill me then , I would rather like to die than staying with a murder!!"

The murderer-" I accept I am a murderer but If I hadn't killed him he would probably have killed many more , I killed him for good ."

Y/n looked at him she felt he wasn't lying,  by looking at his calm eyes y/n asked thought -"What a compulsion it was that he had to do such a thing?"

Y/n looked at him she felt he wasn't lying, by looking at his calm eyes y/n asked thought -"What a compulsion it was that he had to do such a thing?"

The murderer got up and said-"Okay my self Jeon Jungkook and you?"

Y/n- "U can call me y/n"

Jeon-"That's a sweet name though."

Y/n-"Hmm thanks , I am getting late for my work let me make the breakfast."

Jeon-"U can't go out."

Y/n-"But I have something important in my office today ,u jerk!!!"

Jeon-"I don't care!!"

Y/n-"U moron why did u choose to murder someone at my house??"

Jeon-"Ur front door was open so the victim came inside to hide in ur place , but my big brain found him, and when I was taking his life u came out from ur room and witnessed everything.

U have done two mistakes one u didn't lock ur door two u saw everything , it's ur fault not mine !"

Y/n stamped her feet and sat on the couch

Jeon-"Tell me what u want for breakfast I will cook for u !!"

Y/n-" Don't u have to plan about how to murder ur next target!!"

Jeon-"I'm not a serial killer , I kill those who lives happily after snatching others happiness."

Y/n-"Then don't u have office to work at?"

Jeon-"This is my job , they pay me for killing them but at first I do some background check If they are good I don't kill them but if they are jerks like last night's victim I just kill them without any hesitation."

Y/n-"Then am I a good person?"

Jeon-"Why do u ask?"

Y/n-"U said u don't kill the good ones."

Jeon-"May be ."

Y/n-"But I can't stay prisoned in my own house."

Jeon-"I will give u what ever u want but I won't let u go outside."

Y/n-"This is called interfering with freedom."

Jeon-"If you think so then so be it."

Y/n took a flower vas from the table and threw it out of anger "I will screw u!!"

She went in her room and slammed the door

Jeon-"Hmm u are really hard to be with baby girl

Jeon-"Hmm u are really hard to be with baby girl."