The kiss

After enjoying at the beach Y/n and Jeon was coming back home but the actual thing was that y/n was so drunk .

Jeon said while driving -"U drank too much , baby gurl!"

Y/n was rubbing her face and said in a dummy voice "Really?? I don't thing so!"

Jeon-"Then u think u aren't drunk at all?"

Y/n-"No I wanna drink more , can I ???" *Giggled"

Jeon-"No!"

Y/n-"Why??" *Puppy face*

Jeon-"It's not good for ur health my kiddo."

Y/n- "Let me drink from u then!"
Y/n unlocked her seat belt and hover over Jeon

Jeon-"Whaaa whaat are u doi-

Not letting him to talk she kissed his lips , Y/n slowly sat on his lap .

At this situation somehow Jeon manage to stop the car at the corner of a road.

Jeon softly pushed y/n and asked her"Why are u doing this ??"

Y/n-"I love u!"

Jeon-"Huh-?"

Y/n-"The day u threatened my ex I had my soft corner for u in my heart but slowly slowly my whole heart became urs!"

Jeon-"Are trying to flirt with me?"

Y/n-"No, I'm serious."

Jeon Smiled and pulled y/n closer to him then started to kiss her passionately.

After kissing for some minutes , the first person who broke the kis was Jeon

Y/n-"I wanna kiss u more!"

Jeon-"No stop otherwise u are going to regret it tomorrow morning."

Y/n-"Why would I ?"

Jeon-"Hphh baby girl , I think we should go now bcz if anyone see us parking this damn car in a non parking zone and kissing inside of it , they might call the police."

Y/n-"Why are u changing the topic?"

Jeon in an act to scold y/n"Go and sit on ur seat, go!!"

Y/n-"Okay!!" *Pout face*

Time skipped

They reached home
Since Y/n fell asleep in the  car , Jeon lifted her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom .

He gently make y/n lay on the bed. He was about to leave but then y/n shouted in her dreams "Don't go !! Don't leave me!!"

Jeon-"Ohh gosh she is dreaming , should I sleep with her? She could think tomorrow that I took advantage of her drunk situation what If she misunderstood me??"

Y/n mummered in her sleep"Jeon!!!"

After listening to her voice Jeon hurriedly layed beside her. To make y/n feel better he tightly hugged her .

Time skipped
Next morning

Y/n opened her eyes and realised that she was sleeping with Jeon

Y/n in her mind -"Did I express my feelings too much last night??"

Y/n turned towards Jeon
Her view:

Y/n turned towards Jeon Her view:

Y/n-"He's so handsome!!"

Suddenly Jeon opened his eyes

Jeon-"Did u sleep well in my arms?" *Kissed her forehead*

Y/n smiled and asked "Can I ask u a question?"

Jeon -"Are going to ask what happened last night ??"

Y/n-"Hmm"

Jeon-"I know you don't remember so what about if we redo the same thing but this time we won't drink."

Y/n-"Huh?"

Jeon-"U hovered over me and kissed me and then expressed that how I occupied ur whole heart and then we kissed eachother passionately for few minutes."

Y/n ran away out of embarrassment.

Jeon Followed her

Y/n was sitting on the couch
Jeon held her hand and said-"I was kidding , you don't have to kiss me but I will."
Jeon kissed her lips and said "Good morning"