Two| Interviewing?

Kennedy Pov:

She jumped up and down from excitement, She tried to not focus on the dm until later when she got home interviewing people for her job. As if she could focus on her job right now, all her mind could go to was the dm she got from Jamie. Kennedy finally got dressed, wearing a pair of jeans and a cropped shirt.

Kennedy got to the place and saw who she would be interviewing....Shit.... She walked up and smiled "you must be Kennedy!" Jamie smiled back as she nods, "you must be Jamie" she sat across from him. "So these questions aren't hard they are simple and to the point" She said while having her notebook and pen out, Jamie nodded his head.

Kennedy asked simple questions like family life, current life with music and acting, and other things. They got up and took a picture together, "we should meet up sometime for lunch or something" Jamie said, "of course I would like that" She smiled. Kennedy and him walked out, they talked about lunch as he walked her to her car. "Here's my number if needed" He dm'ed her his number, "thanks! Have a great night" She gave his hand a squeeze then got her car and left.

A week later Kennedy and him went out for lunch.

——————————————————————

@KennedyFinley: Out for Lunch 📸: JamieCampbellBower ———-@loverstannn: omgggg

📸: JamieCampbellBower
———-
@loverstannn: omgggg

@Bowerfan: holyyyy

@Bowerjamie: loving thisss
@KennedyFinley: ❤️❤️

@Vicdeangelis: ooo
@KennedyFinley: miss youuuu

100,000 COMMENTS, 100,000 Likes

@Bowerjamie: Out on a date ——————————————————————Comments off

——————————————————————
Comments off

1,000,000 LIKES

Buzzfeed: Jamie Campbell Bower was seen with a dark haired woman, named Kennedy Finley. They seemed to be on a date or something.

Read here!
Kim K and Pete?!

They got arrested. The Chrisley's news!