Part Four| Huh?!

She sat there with no emotion, finally finding out that Jamie asked the chick out

She sat there with no emotion, finally finding out that Jamie asked the chick out. She walked around her apartment for a while taking a deep breath in and out, she felt like she couldn't breathe. Kennedy sat down on her couch and tried to not think about it even though her mind immediately went back to the thought of them... Fuck... "what to do.." She asked herself, sitting up a little as she grabbed her phone and texting her best friend to go out with her.

After a couple of hours Kennedy and her friend Maddy went out to party, they got to the party and danced around.

———————————————————-

@KennedyFinley; party time———————————Comments off 1,000,000 likes, liked by @BowerJamie ———————————————Kennedy saw Jamie standing there alone, she went up to him with a smile "I'd never thought you would be a party person" she said, "I'm not" Jami...

———————————
Comments off
1,000,000 likes, liked by @BowerJamie
———————————————
Kennedy saw Jamie standing there alone, she went up to him with a smile "I'd never thought you would be a party person" she said, "I'm not" Jamie rolled his eyes. "Drink with meeee" Kennedy took his hand and they went to go get drinks.
They got drunk and she looked over at him with a smile on her face, he leaned in a tiny bit. They kissed. The kiss was amazing. She could say this was the best kiss she has ever had, pulling away slowly. Jamie placed his hands on her cheeks "I've wanted to do that" Jamie mumbled, Kennedy smiled.

They ended up going home together.