5

Jaan nisaar hai
Jaan nisaar
Tere pyaar p mere yaar
Jaan nisaar hai
Oh Yara ...

The auto stopped in front of the old building making her startled in her place . She immediately put a secure hand on her bump protecting her baby .

As she stepped out carrying the grocery bags in hands her gaze stopped at the familiar face . A face that was the bane of her excistence .

He frown looking at her tired form she looked week , tired and worn out .

He immediately was on her side to help but she refused him ignoring his distress form .

Aap thik nahi hain sheh plz let me help? He pleaded and she only gave him a cold smile .

Mjhe takleef mein dekhkar aapko bhi takleef hoti hai na?

Bahot zada

Islye to ye karrae hum zaam .. she had mocked him making him helpless .. he was helpless when it came on her .

Aap apni berukhi jaari rakhe
Mein apni koshish Puri karunga

He spoke backing away ... With a smile promising her that he's not gonna give up on her or them .

No ... Not in his lifetime!

***

Duniya zamane se
Rishte nibhaye hai
Tjhse hee yaari hai humari
Ek baar to aa

It was raining heavily when she pushed the curtains aside only to find him standing in front of her house .

He's been there from last one day standing staring at her window and she's staring him from inside .

Maine nibhaya hai
Karke dikhaya hai
Le Teri baari
Ek baari , tu bhi pyaar nibhaa
Tu bhi pyaar nibhaa
Oh Yara

With anger she closed her window breathing angrily at his stubbornness making him smile at her .

Teri berukhi se hai badi
Umar intezar ki meri
K maaregi zyada mjhe maut se
Narazgi teri

She spotted him again while coming from her check up as she's doing from last one month .

On that bench just at front of her building .. he would come there sir for hours then will write her notes n send them with flowers at her doorstep .

Kyun itna hua hai tu khafa
Hai zidd kis baat ki teri
K maaregi zyada mjhe maut se ..
Narazgi teri ...

He smiled another time as she had still not accepted his flowers .. the thing she's doing from last 1.5 months .

But he's constant on his efforts .. she's stubborn but he's also her lover .

***

Maan jaaygi vo .. Amma carrased his hairs making him sigh

Bs Amma duaa kare mere sabr k umr lambi rae ... He closed his eyes in helplessness .

Maan jao naaz
Tumhara zaam ab Darr Gaya h!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment and lemme know your views ❤️🤗
On my birthday a surprise for you all🤗