last

Maan jao naaz
Tumhara zaam ab Darr Gaya hai ...

The piece of paper fell from her shaky hands as she read the lines again and again .

A flashback of memory hit her making her stumble back .

Flashback

Zaam? She looked up at him from his chest

Ji zalima .. he smiled carrasing her hairs .

Aapko kisi bhi cheez se darr nahi lagta? She asked cutely making him gave her a thoughtful look .

Lagta hai na .. after thinking for a while he had answered

Acha? Kisse? She sat up surprised . The mighty nawab was afraid? Of what exactly? She was curious .

Tumhe kho dene se ... His answer was honest cutting deep in her heart .

***

Darr hai tujhe mein kho na dun
Mile Jo khuda to bol du
Mein do Jahan ka kya karun
Tu bata ....

She stumble back with tears polling out of her eyes .. she could feel the pain the lines held and she knew , she knew that he's in pain too .

Usse yakeen tha apne mehboob ki mohobbat par
Baat alag hai k vo zara khafa thi!

Her first contraction shoot her making her gasp in horror .

She was having her baby and shehnaaz cried harder remembering him .

With saggy steps she searched for her phone yelling in pain she dialled his number praying that he comes on time

Sheh?

Z...zaam

And that was all he heard before rushing out to her like a mad men praying and shivering for her safety .

Her and there child's .

***

Abhi tak koi update kyun nahi aarae hai? What the fuck they are doing in there? Siddhant yelled flinching the nurse .

Siddhant? Bete unhe apna kam karne de .. mehmoona begam tried her best to calm her son but that seemed impossible .

He had reached on time and immediately rushed shehnaaz to the hospital and since then he's been pacing outside the labour room .

His heart lurched churning painfully hearing her cries of distress making him feel like the most helpless person on earth .

Vo takleef mein thi
Tadap mein raha tha .....

***

Siddhant stopped hearing a shrill cry making his heart drop in his stomach .

Soon a nurse came out shivering on seeing the nawab .

M..mubarak ho nawab sahb beta hua hai ... She timidly informed him who froze hearing the news .

Son? He got a son ... He's a father now .

Amma engulfed him in a hug but he was still in shock grasping the information .

Sheh? He spoke hurriedly and after been informed that she's alright he just sat there thanking his lord .

A baby wrapped in a soft towel was handed to him making him gasp in surprise .

Aap to bilkul apne mama ki tarah hain .. he spoke shakily .

His son was the most beautiful baby he had laid his eyes on with skin as soft as feather just like his shehnaaz .

His naaz

His life

His wife

The mother of his sartaaj

Nawab merhaab siddhant zaeem was welcomed in this world as royalty .

He indeed was a prince .

She wokeup with fluttering eyes only to find herself in a room .

Her eyes snapped open to welcome the most beautiful scene

Siddhant was rocking his son gently with a soft smile adorning his face making her smile in glee .

Zaam?

Zalima? He breathed coming towards her .

Tumhara beta tumhare jaisa hai

Nahi .. ye apne baba jaisa hai .. she smile making him kiss her forehead .

Mjhe qatal kardo zalima par naraz na raho .. he shakily pleaded

Aapke bina Mera vajood m kuch bachta hee Kahan hai? She carrased his face lovingly .

There son cried making the parents laugh at his Adorable antics .

This was there fairytale .

Her nawab , his begam .

The end

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanku for all the lovely wishes!
Need a sequal? Or a new story??
Do comment and lemme know your views 🤗❤️