🥀🍂🌸Ex-Lovers to Lovers again🥀🍂🌸

Requested by: Qarirrock

You used to be Nezha's lover but after he started to be with you less and less due to him guarding the map of Samadhi Fire, he broke up with you as you left the palace, heartbroken.

After what felt like years, you came back to not steal the map, just talk to to Nezha to get him to realize his mistake. Things get out of hand, but in the end it was worth it.

Genderfluid reader

🥀 - Angst
🌸 - Fluff
🍂- Flashback Angst warning

🥀Angst to Fluff🌸
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
No one's pov:

You were on you're way to the Lotus Palace, were you're ex-lover, Nezha, lived since you have unfortunate business with him to finish, and hope you're plan would work once you set foot on the palace.

When the Lotus Palace came to your view, you slowed you vehicle down and finally stopping as you parked your vehicle out of the Lotus Palace entrance.

Finally, you sneaked your way in quietly without getting caught, after a few moments you found the room you were searching for, in there was a map, not an ordinary map, but a map to the Rings of Samadhi Fire, that has to be kept secret so the world doesn't burn to dust.

Why were you here in the room where the Rings Samadhi Fire map was kept? Well, here's a good reason. It's not the map you need, it was to get Nezha's attention and try to talk sense in him, you wanted your relationship with Nezha fixed after the break up between you two, so maybe there was a chance.

As you silently walked towards the map and try to faking take the map, and as you thought a spear went between you and the map, luckily your pulled your arm back the before the spear could hit your hand.

You glanced at the direction the spear went and saw Nezha standing there, his look seem what upset and angry "(Y/N)..." You heard Nezha mumbled your name out loud "Nezha." You both started at each other for a moment before Nezha spoke up "Out of all people, why does it have to be you?" You raised a brow at his question before finally speaking.

"What's the matter Nezha? Never want to see your old friend again?" Your tone was emotionless whenever Nezha was involved after the break-up, Nezha looked at you with sad yet anger in his eyes as he pointed his spear at you "I don't want to do this to you (Y/N)." He spoke as you got in fighting position "We'll see about that..."

Then, you and Nezha charged into battle...

~Timeskip (I'm not good with fighting parts, but just imagine how you and Nezha fought)~

You fell into the ground with a loud thud as a bit of blood came out of the side of your mouth, you wiped the blood as you looked up to see an bruised up Nezha, his spear pointing at you "You know far well you can't beat me in battle (Y/N), but tell me...why are you here anyway?" You looked at him and glared "What do you mean...?" You asked as Nezha spoke "I know that look on your face the moment you tried to take the map, and you're not here for it, what are you here for anyway?"

Your face darkened the moment you heard his question, you were mad, he knows you didn't need the map but still didn't know why you were here?! You got so mad, you angrily answered his question, tears started coming in your eyes "ALL I WANTED IS TO HAVE YOU BACK, YET YOU STILL DIDN'T REALIZE THIS?!!" Nezha eyes widen at your sudden yell.

He never saw you this angry and upset, and this made him uncomfortable, before he could say anything you got up and started walking away from him "Forget it, this was a terrible idea anyway, and here you are now, caring for your stupid duties instead of the people you once cared for."