✨Chapter Special✨

I noticed a lot of you like my stories I've published recently, and when I checked on how many you guys red this book, I was surprised.

I didn't think it would a lot of people would love my oneshot book this much, so I decided to make a special chapter of this, and if the book makes it up to 10K reads, I might make another special chapter of this.

This is a female reader chapter. The characters who will be in this chapter will be MK, Mei, Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, Mo, Sun Wukong, Macaque, Red Son, Bai He, Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan.

Key info for this story:
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/F) - Favorite Flavor

Anyways I hope you enjoy!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
🏖❤Beachy Love❤🏖

Your pov:
Me, my friends, Macaque, and the Demon Bull Family were at the beach on a very hot day, we all decided to take a break and have fun since it was too hot for us to work today, I invited the Demon Bull Family including Macaque, much to the others disagreement, mostly Wukong.

The others were outside while me and Mei were in the changing room to change into our swimsuits, I heard Mei opened the door of her changing room as she spoke up "(N/N), I'm done changing in my swimsuit, are you still in there?" I spoke up so she could hear me "I'm almost done Mei, give me a moment!"

After that, I finished putting on my swimsuit, I got out of the changing room as I saw Mei waiting for me, when she saw me in my swimsuit, her eyes widen in amazement.

(Pic doesn't belong to me, your swimsuit)

"GIRL! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT SWIMSUIT OF YOURS!!" Mei yelled excitedly as she started taking pictures of me as I blushed in embarrassment and flustered, I quietly thanked her as she started dragging me to the others

"GUYS! YOU GOTTA SEE (Y/N)'S SWIMSUIT, SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!" Mei yelled as I winced at her loud voice, the others heard her as they turned to the direction were in, they're eyes also widen in shocked and amazement.

"Woah! You're right Mei! She is gorgeous!" MK complimented as I blushed once again, I then noticed a pink fire coming our way as I smiled brightly "Oh! He's coming!" The others turned their gaze as they also saw the pink fire coming our way, Wukong's eyes widen in recognition "Oh no..." Wukong muttered as the pink fire landed in the middle of the sand of the beach.

As the pink fire went away to reveal the Third Lotus Prince, Nezha, around his arm was a clothed bag with a Lotus Symbol on with, inside were items he needed to go to the beach.

No one's pov:

(Y/N) had invited her boyfriend over to come with her, her friends and the guests to come to the beach for a day to have some fun "Hey (Y/N), sorry it took a while, I had trouble finding the items I might need for today, I hope I didn't make you- Ah-" Nezha was then cut off when he saw you in your swimsuit.

He felt his face go redder than Red Son's hair, much to Red Son's disappointment, as Nezha felt his heart beating fast when he kept looking at you as he slowly let his bag slipped out of his arms and onto the ground. You saw Nezha's red face which made you panic and rushed over to him quickly "Nezha, dear, are you okay?! Are you sick??! Did you have a fever or something???! Did you-"

Nezha caught you off your rambling as he gently grabbed your wrists that was holding his face gently, whiched you noticed as you looked at him, his face still red and flustered "N-No I-I'm okay, I'm not sick since I'm a god, and the reason my face became red 'cause I'm seeing my cute girlfriend in a very cute swimsuit."

He answered honestly and it was your turn for your face to go red, you shyly smiled at his answer "Oh, thank you..." you both then heard a fake cough and turned to see Wukong with a playful grin "As much as I don't want to ruin your moment, but please don't flirt in front of us right now lovebirds." Wukong spoke which made Nezha groaned in annoyance as he glared at Wukong and hugged you while you wrapped your arms around his neck to calm him down.

"Nezha, dear, please calm down. Let's just have fun for today, okay?" You asked as your boyfriend took a deep breath and sigh, finally calming down "Alright."

~Timeskip~

The day at the beach was gotta be the most fun days of your life. You were with Bai He building a huge sandcastle, you both had to hold your laughter when Red Son dumped ocean water using a plastic bucket on a sleeping buried Pigsy as MK tried to stop him, which failed miserably.

Sandy and Mo were building Mei's sand mermaid tail with her as their model for the tail, finally Wukong and Macaque are in the water, splashing each other just to annoy them.

DBK, Princess Iron Fan and Nezha were under their umbrellas watching the whole thing as Princess Iron Fan started a conversation between the three of them "I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting to you come to the beach." Nezha cocked his eyebrow in confusion as he looked at the demon couple "What made you say that?" Demon Bull King then spoke up "Are you really here to enjoy the beach with us or are you just here so you can stare at your little girlfriend in that swimsuit of hers?" Both Princess Iron Fan and DBK smirked as Nezha's face started to become red and hot.

"W-WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!!" Nezha yelled as tried to hide his red face, which failed miserably "What? We're just curious Flower Boy." Princess Iron Fan spoke as Nezha glared at the demon couple "Shut it! Just 'cause my girlfriend's cute, doesn't mean I'm a pervert!!"

Before any of them spoke more, you came to their spot and asked if they want to get a drink, which their previous conversation put in a pause as they told her the drinks they want. (Y/N) gave them a nod as she went to a hut to buy some drinks.

~Timeskip~

After (Y/N) got the drinks including her favorite (F/F) drink, she was on her way back to her group when she heard someone calling for her "Ooohhh wee~ look what we have here~" She then turned around to see 3 males coming over her.

"What's your name, cutie pie~?" One of the males asked as you felt an uncomfortable presence around them "That's none of your business." You spoke up and tried to leave as possible but they wouldn't stop following you "Aw, come on sugar pea, can't we have some fun here?" One of them asked again as you tried to leave as possible.

"Um, I'd rather not with you three around." You backed away, as you suddenly felt arms wrapped around your waist and was pulled behind until you felt yourself leaning on someone's chest, you then looked up to see your boyfriend.

"Nezha!" You were relieved when you saw him, and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy. He was glaring dangerously at the 3 males which started to make them nervous due to his dark aurora surrounding the presence "You better leave my girlfriend alone, otherwise I'll have your head within seconds." Nezha threatened them with a his fire spear pointing at them as the 3 males nodded nervously and ran away from us as far as they could.

You gave him cheek kisses to calm him down as he sighed and led you back to the others. After you gave the drinks to your friends, Nezha led you under the umbrella and mat he was in, he sat down as you sat on his lap when you felt his arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to him which made you put your half-drinken drink aside for later.

You then felt his head rest on your shoulder and started giving you light kisses on your neck. This action made you blushed as you heard him growled "Mine." You softly smiled at him as you gently stroked his head and kissed his forehead "I'm yours Nezha, don't worry about it." You said to him calmly as Nezha moved his head to stare at your eyes.

You both gave each other a loving kiss, before pulling away and continued watching the others having fun. Needless to say, this was a great beach day for all of you.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Hope you all enjoyed the special!