1

October 23rd

     " alright, we'll be bringing in another singer for you to take pictures with, is that alright with you Natalia?" The photographer asked, lowering his camera and turning off the lights.

" Haven't I already told you to call me Nat?" I say, crossing my arms. " And yes, I'm fine with that. " I sigh and the photographer smiled. " Alright, Nat, here she comes." He says, signalling with his hand to the doorway. The door handle goes down and inside comes an extremely pretty girl. She had wavy, long, blue hair and really pretty makeup. " Hi! I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat!" She says brightly while holding her arm out. That's when I realised. It was Katrina fucking Stuart.

" Hii,! I'm Natalia but feel free to call me Nat! Also, I really love your music Kat" I say cheerfully and shake hands with her.

" Oh my gosh, really? Thanks so much Nat!" She replies with a big grin.

  " Alright, enough with the chitchat girls, time to do the shoot. " The guy says loudly while clapping his hands. Kat gave me a quick hug and started to pose next to me. I glanced at her quickly.

After the shoot me and Katrina both exited the building together, chatting together. " Look, I know we just met, but I really like your personality- not to mention your pretty as hell" Kat suddenly says. " Do you have some free time this week? I wanna introduce you to my friends."

Meet Katrina Stuart's friends? Hell yeah.

" Yeah I'm free tomorrow!" I answer.
" Oh, okay! " She says while looking at her phone. " Here's the address" she says, then I give her my number. We have a short hug and say our goodbyes before going the different directions.

  I arrived at my apartment and turned on the TV, not that I was going to watch it, just to have some sound and not complete quiet.

After checking my phone for a while, I decide to have a shower and fall asleep.

   The next morning I was awoken by my phone going completely crazy. Notifications from Instagram, twitter, YouTube, TikTok and other social media, were showing up on my phone screen very quickly. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, finding out that Kat had tweeted, saying that we were friends and posting pictures from the shoot.

Online I was known as "The Natalia Irene, the queen of looks" or something. I honestly didn't know. I go over to my walk in closet and select today's outfit, a leather zip up tube top, a white button down top on it, black shorts with leg harnesses and some knee high platform boots. I put on some eyeliner and fake lashes and did my makeup, before leaving my apartment.

I sat down in my car and slowly drive out of the driveway, turning on the navigations. I glanced down at my outfit while I drove. What if it wasn't good?

What if.. what if?

   I shake my head and continue driving. The drive was more silent then I expected. I soon pull up Infront of a large block of flats. I went inside and got to the floor number and door of Kat's apartment. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I got closer and closer to the door.

I press the door bell lightly and stand awkwardly. I really hoped Kat would be the one to open the door.