2

October 24th

" Nat! Hi! Come in, come in" A cheery voice exclaimed.

Thank god it was Katrina.

" Hi Kat!" I say and give her a smile. She stands to the side and I walk into the apartment.

" Woah.. you have a really place" I breathe. " Awwh, thanks so much! It's not my place though, it's my boyfriends." She answers.

" I called over the whole trap and krac house so you can meet all of them! " She says joyfully. I nod in agreement and she leads me to the couch.

The whole couch was full of people, all of they very good looking.

" Guys, this is Natalia! The one I had the shoot with!" Kat introduces me. I wave shyly and everyone started saying hello to me. " Shut up guys, one by one introduce yourselves. You start Natalia." Kat says loudly.

"Um, okay.. uh, my name is Natalia Irene , you can call me Nat. and im an Instagram model and youtuber. " I say and I get a chorus of woo's and cheers. Everyone started talking at once again so Kat had to shush them. " You know what, I'll just introduce you to them. They're so childish, god" she mutters. " Oh of course Katrina, we're childish? Just wait till she sees how you are like!" A blonde haired guy said loudly.

She sighs and walks over to the start of the couch. " This is Sam, don't listen to what he says. And sadly, he's my boyfriend." She says, signalling to the guy who just talked. She walked over to the guy next to him. " That's Colby, next to him Jake and Corey." She says, then moves on. " Tara is Jake's girlfriend, and Devyn here is Coreys. Xepher and Griffin are together. Then we have Reggie and Cassie, also together, and then Aryia and Kevin. " She finishes.

" Oh so Kevin, Reggie, Aryia and Cassie live together as in the Krac house? " I ask. Cassie gives me a nod. " Oh my god, finally someone who gets my fucking name right!" Aryia says in a cheery voice as a chorus of laughs erupted around me. I couldn't help but crack a smile too.

I sit down on the floor and cross my legs. Everyone turned quiet. " Okay so uh, tell me about yourselves!" I say and point to Kevin. " Oh, me? Well as you know I'm Kevin, aka sugar K-" " NOBODY CALLS YOU THAT! " Jake shouted from the other side of the couch and Kevin rolled his eyes. "I'm the Dad of this group," he finishes. " I'm gay" Aryia says quickly and everyone started laughing, including me. " Okay I think that ends our let's introduce ourselves." Colby chuckles.

" I second that" Tara says. After a bit some people clear out, leaving me, Tara, Sam, Colby, Jake and Aryia.

Me and Tara sat together on the couch and the boys went ding-dong ditching. "Are they always like this?' I ask Tara with a laugh. " Yeah, you gotta love 'em though" She says brightly. " Look, your a cool person. Wanna hang out with the girls tomorrow?" She adds. Fuck yes I do!

" Sure thing, what's your number?" I say and give her my phone. She taps something in and hands it back. " I'll add you to our groupchat when I go home" she says. " Groupchat? Tara, we just met" " Yeah, yeah, your cool as fuck anyway" she chuckles

A while later I'm in my car again listening to Aryias music, which I really seemed to like. I couldn't believe what just happened to me, this week was literally like a dream.