Chapter One

As the Sky turned darker, wind started to Blow faster. I was standing at the doorframe Praying to God, "please God, PLEASE! Not today"

Mumbling these words was continued and I got lost in the prayer, suddenly raindrops flashed on my face and brought me back to the real world.

It was raining.

"Why God why?!" I paused, "Why Today!?"
Accepting the fact that God had already declined my request, I went back to my bed and buried the long face in the pillow, not before taking a look at the clock.

It started to rain Heavier, I lied there like a lifeless corpse.
Soon the sound of rain turned into the soothing music of quiet verses.

My brain just took a break from the world of chaotic voices and contemplated on the Music of nature, To be honest, it was devastatingly soothing. And I gladly got lost in it, slowly my eyes turned heavier and darkness enveloped me.
****

Late morning turned into the early noon, my sleep got disrupted by the sound of something falling.

Though I was not fully awaken, still I could recognise the sound.

Ignoring it I took a deep breath I looked outside of the window, for my surprise gloomy clouds were no where to be seen in the sky.

A wave of happiness hit me hard, I started to smile like an idiot. In the very next moment phone rang once indicating that a massage had been received.

Holding my breath and excitement inside, I tiptoed to maa's room. Mobile was on the table and maa was snoring hard.

I didn't want to lose the chance, so carefully took the phone, silently went back to my room,
My heart was running so Damn fast that I could't explain!

Taking a few deep breaths, I opened the massage box.

My heart beat turned faster, smile grew wider and face lighten up.
As I spotted a massage from a particular number my my excitement grew one level up and excitedly I opened the chat

'I'm at the spot :)'

My checks turned red while I was reading it again and again.

I couldn't tear off my eyes from the massage because of that excitement, my sense suddenly came back to me and my nerves calmed down.

I tiptoed back to maa's room putting the phone back on its previous place I ran to the bathroom.

Splashing water on face I rushed back to the room, It was already 3:15 and j had to leave at 3:30. So without wasting more time I tied my hair and taking the diary, I silently left my home.

Usually at this time people take rest so it was easy to go unnoticed.

Thanks For Reading <3