Chapter 1

Medea was looking outside the clear window view to the outside yard, where her first child would soon be running around in. She carressed her stomach as she felt kicking sensations every few seconds and wondered if this child would have a future in professional soccer as it hurt her stomach occasionally.

Soon enough her husband entered the room hoping to comfort his wife. Dion Agriche. He was a special case on his own, he and Medea shared a 'special' type of love. He gently walked over to the armchair Medea had tooken a liking to and stopped at her left side. Dion slowly picked up his wife's free hand carressing it the same way Medea carressed her stomach, and kissed it softly.

"Good evening Medea."

Medea turned her head to Dion's direction and smiled weakly at him, much too tired to do much else. She was already seven months pregnant, one more week and it would be eight. 

"Welcome back dear. How was your- our meeting?"

Ever since Medea got pregnant, Dion had been the one to attend to neetings in the Royal Court. He and Medea had rightfully earned their spot as an Emporer and Empress with an enormous, wealthy country. The only problem was the artistocrats, who always had something troublesome up their sleeves, which inludes drugs, misuse of alcohol, illegal weapons, you name it. That was mainly the reason why those meetings needed to be tended. Medea however couldn't bear the idea of immediatly stopping her work so whenever there was paperwork to fill out, she was always there.

"The meeting was progressive, we got over the issue of the weapon display. ans the alcohol since those manufacturers had connections to one another, however we wouldn't have figured it out without your generosity in paperwork my love."

To this, Medea found herself smiling wider than when he came in, although she would never admit it to anyone (especially Dion), she loved his praise and worked harder every day to earn it. The two parents talked about state affairs for a little while after that, until the glowing white orb dangling in the sky melted into the horizon, and transcended into a doting purple.

The two noticed the change in the sky and soon had dinner afterwards. Of course after dinner was their proper sleeping time, and that peaceful cycle went on for two whole weeks.

Then their first child was born.

Medea couldn't believe it happened. There was so much pain and waiting and crying and blood, but it all managed to pull through when she saw her son's face. She laughed with joy pouring out of her soul and tears gently streaming down her eyelids, dripping down to her nightgown which she would never use again after all the sweat and bloodstains that penetrated its soft, silky exterior.

Dion was right by her side when it happened, the baby wasn't crying, (which was said to be abnormal) but Medea knew her son better than anyone else, instead of crying he was calm and quiet, just like his father. She held him for a considerable amount of time, as he stared into her soul. "He looks just like his father, right Dion?"

Dion shrugged and said, "He's got your eyes Medea, so to me he looks like you."

Medea thought it was wise to name her child Benjamin, which was ironic since the name meant he was the youngest of his family, even when Medea and Dion had planned to have more children after him.

Just then, something happened. Medea felt a knot in her stomach and felt that her laborious wasn't finished. The doctors started yelling to get ready to take the second child in her stomach. 

"W-what's happening?"

Medea was so tired however she had to pull through and get past this stage before it ripped through her memory and stuck with her forever.