✨ Chapter-1✨

Mumbai
Agrawal Mansion
Morning.

A girl entered shouting on top of her voice.

Girl- Mumma, Mumma kaha ho?

(Mumma Mumma where are you?)

Hearing her voice everyone gathered in the hall.

Lady- Kya hua Riddhu kyu chilla rahi ho?

(What happened why are you shouting?)

Before she could answer her dad spoke.

H- aur chadao isse sir pa taki roj subha Hume aase tamashe dekhna ko Mila.

(Spoil her again so that every morning we will see drama's)

R- sirr pa to mumma ke chad rahi hu na to aapka Kya jaa Raha ha aur vasse bhi mane Meri mumma ko bulaya that aap Saab to apni maarzi sa aaye ha.

(I am climbing my mom's head na so what's your problem and moreover I have just called my mom you all came by your own will)

M(Dadi)- from whom you are keeping expectations tumhe to pata ha na ya kitni dheet ha.

R- aap log Mera baare ma kuch bhi socho I don't care.
You all can leave.

(I don't care what you people think about me)

After this everyone left not before glaring her once which she Royally ignored.
Now there was only Kabir, Roshni and Ragini with riddhima.

K- chal aab Bata gala kyu phad rahi thi.

( Now tell why were you shouting)

R- aapko yaad ha mane bataya that ki Mana ek audition dia ha.

(Do you remember once I told you that I have given an audition.)

K- ha to?

(Yes, Soo?)

Rg- let me guess you got selected. Right?

R- exactly!!

Ro- but beta you know na if you will continue your this work then again everyone will point fingers on your character and already everyone Hate's you Soo much...

R- Mumma you know me I don't care what everyone thinks about me it's my life and I will leave it as I want.

Saying this she went to her room disappointed as she never expected her mother to say this as she is the one who always supported her in every condition.

VR Mansion
Next morning
Dinning area.

The men's were having their breakfast quitely. In between Vansh spoke.

V- I am having my flight tomorrow night.

A( his father)- Where are you going and why didn't you took permission from me.

V- you were the one who used to say that men's don't need to take permission from anybody and If you want me to take permission from you then you have to take permission from mom Everytime before you go anywhere.

A- I don't need to take permission of any.............

V- that's it. Then I also don't need your permission.

Saying this he went to his room without having his breakfast.

Agarwal Mansion
Breakfast time

Everyone in the house was present there men's and Meenakshi were having their breakfast while the ladies were serving them.

Suddenly riddhima came and sat on the table.

R- mumma give me food I am very hungry.

M( her Dadi)- can't you see we are having dinner and ladies are not allowed to have their breakfast while sitting beside men's.

R- If I can't sit and have my meal with you then you also can't eat.

M- why?

R- because you too are a women and as per the so-called rules of yours no women can sit and have their meals while sitting.

M- I am the oldest in this house.

R- I am the youngest in the house.

M- I don't have husband to whom I can serve.

R- I also don't have husband whom I could serve.

M- I am your grandmother

R- I am your grand daughter.

Ma( her badima)- chodiya maaji aap to janti ha na aap iss se nahi Jeet sakti.

She didn't said anything just glared mahima and Riddhima & continued eating.

R- mumma muze na Kal Janna ha.

(Mom I have to go tommorow
Ro- kaha?

(Where?)

R- aree abb aap bhi inn Saab ki taraha banna lagi ho. Let it be You remember I told you about ishani's wedding.

(Now you also started behaving like them)

Ma- but it is after 1 week so what you will do there and moreover our whole family is invited and we will also attend it no need to go Soo early.

R- it's my friends wedding not the wedding of any relatives daughter that I will go eat and came back.

T- that all we don't know you aren't going And that's final.

R- I am adult and have full rights to do whatever I want I am not a five years old kid who will do as you say and I didn't asked your permission I just informed.

Saying this she left.

T- ya ladki ek din hamare khandan ka naam duba Kar rahagi.

What is gonna happen the next?
Will she be able to handle all the things??

[Votes-30+]

Do share your views regarding the chapter 💖

~ƤƦƛƇӇƖ